Chapter 5 The Tour

The iron blood leader Bismarck and other ironblood and Sardegna empire kansens, together with the Sardegna empire's flagship Vittorio Veno, pride of the Sardegna fleet, arrived at Pearl Harbor.

"We need to get the male kansens who can annihilate an entire siren fleet on our side, so where are they?" Veneto said

As they reached Pearl Harbour, Littorio reassured her sister, "Don't worry sister, I will be able to persuade the kansen with the super weapons that wipe out the siren fleet to side with us, no kansen or human can withstand my charms."

"We need to use their super weapons to persuade the Kansens. As we respect power, persuading people to support us shouldn't be difficult."

Pearl harbour

"Don't side with the ironblood as they are buddies with the sirens, we are the good guys in this conflict," we must persuade the kansens. Wales remarked to Kansens, their male equivalent.

"Don't worry, me and the other boys won't side with them. We'll just listen to what they have to say and, if we can, attempt to persuade them to ignore the sirens and support us." Monarch said

"I believe you ought to show them around your ships." Yorktown said

"Of course but some parts of our vessels will be off limits due to it having classified technology as my commander said." Maine said

"Your country is still functioning?" Cleveland questioned

Because of orders, Montana explained that after couldn't contact to high command, "we received one last order from our commander in chief to maintain the vessels and keep our enemy from sensitive equipment."

Yorktown advised, "Just go get ready to welcome them and show them around. We won't be with any of you if they try anything else."

Hornet jokingly said, "Many Yorky desire Montana-sans for herself."

"No one is taking him without my concern," Enterprise said as she encircled her Montana.

"I believe we can manage perfectly well," Stated Maine

"No that is non-negotiable, Maine," Yorktown said.

Docks of Pearl Harbor

The ships of the Eagle Empire, Iron Empire, Fuso Empire, Royal Navy, and every other faction were visible to the kansen from the Ironblood and Sardegna empires.

"My, my, I already sense the strength emanating from those naval ships. They appear to be the very epitome of strength and might," Prinz Eugen said

The Iron Blood will tour the USS Ohio and IJN Mineichi after the Sardegna empire kansens, who have elected to see the USS Montana and HMS Incomparable first.

They had no idea that a squadron of reconnaissance ships was pursuing them. They decided to follow them in two groups, thus group 1 will consist of KMS Elbing, Schwalbe, and Gefion. However, Group 2 follows them with Bussard, Seeadler, and Sperber who can pursue the Sardegna empire.

If other ships bother these Elbing-class reconnaissance cruisers, they like playing practical jokes on them. Hannover then decides to play a practical joke on the Ironblood and Sardegna empires.

USS Montana (BB-67)

On the bow of USS Montana there is Montana himself alongside him are Alaska, Guam, Cleveland, Yorktown and hornet.

"The Eagle Union Navy is more effective than the Sardinian navy since we can easily beat them because to the Union's aircraft carriers," Yorktown said

"What kind of country is the Sardegna empire, then?" Montana enquired