Characters

These same feelings. Feelings of confusion. Feelings of rejection. Feeling of revenge. Tapping from that, I punched the grey punching bag until it tore.

"Cheryl, you really don't need to be so hard on yourself. None of this is your doing." She said as she walked towards me with water and a plate of my abandoned lunch. The 'abandoned lunch' consisted of pasta and meatballs with some salad.

"Really? Cause reality doesn't let me believe that. We've been here for 8 years constantly fighting our own people and its all because I believed the wrong people!". "Cher..." "We are now bounded by tradition to wear only these green clothes meant for the rejected!" "Don't speak to me in such tone! Now sit and eat!"

My sweat and the feeling of me forcing out my frustration without yelling, went through my body from the veins beside my eyes, to my neck, all the way down to my veins and finally dripping down my fingers. My entire outfit was drenched in sweat.

Staring to the ground, tears formed in my eyes and I watched them fall. I couldn't even be angry at her. Our problem, this problem was all my doing. My foolish doing. I was about to turn and walk out then she held me back.

In a calm soothing voice she said, "Hey, I didn't mean to yell but you need to eat. We've already lost our parents now we only have each other. And I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to bear another loss." I looked up to her.

In a white large hoodie and black bottom shorts, Beryl Lloyd

In a white large hoodie and black bottom shorts, Beryl Lloyd. 25 years old and my elder sister. Fellow graduate from the University of Prague, with a degree in Business and Accounting. One of the rejected. Power - Super strength.

She stood there. Tears had already fallen from her pretty fully lashed eyes.

"I'm sorry Beryl." I said turning my tearful gaze back to the floor. " Now follow me down to the meeting room. The girls have something to show ya." She said handing me my tray of food then leaving. I watched as she left our training room. The anklet she wore was a gift from dad. So was the similar bracelet I wore. I'm such a fool.

I stood for a while then I proceeded downstairs with my cold lunch. "Cherie we've got news." Said a familiar deep and sweet voice from the centre of the room. Clothed with a green tube top and her favourite dark blue denim shorts that stopped at her mid thigh, she stood beside the hologram display table. She stared intensely as she spoke. "What's up Delilah?"

"According to Ashley,