Face Behind the Mask

Earlier on...

"Thank goodness you're still alive Ji. But I'm still so surprised.... Hyungs, Ashley noona,.... the Rejétes are the good guys?"

"Yup. Its painful how many years they've been in hiding when it wasn't there fault." Yeji said as she brushed her brown hair back with hand wrapped in a baggy beige hoodie.

"It is." "Jun...." "Shh. Everything will be fine, you guys will be back. I'll approach Ashley noona next week. The day I do I'll call you OK?"

A smile appears on her face with tears down her cheeks. She licked her lips as she sniffed feeling a cold feeling under her lip. Her piercing. "Yeah sure."

There was a small silence. "Um Ji? Do you um..." "Yes, yes, Yeonjun, I love you and I won't forget you. Now I know you're smiling but don't make it too obvious."

A chuckle was heard from the other side. "OK I need to go now. I've got limited time. Ava unnie's messing with the connections for me so Praguians won't trace our numbers to each other."

"OK. Bye Ji." "Bye Jun." She ended the call and continued to stare at Yeonjun's picture on her phone for a while.

She put the phone in her pocket and went downstairs.

Later in the day
"Unnie what are we making tonight?" "Dear, I think

Later in the day"Unnie what are we making tonight?" "Dear, I think

"Kimbap. It'll be nice right, I recently read some cook books on Ivory Tribe meals. Kimbap attracted me the most." Beryl answered while chopping some vegetables.

"You wanna help?" "Yeah sure. What can I help with?" "Wash these for me will ya."

On the other hand, Cheryl had taken her regular forest stroll to her favourite spot under the largest oak tree in the forest to cry.

She wore

Everything happening now was basically her fault

No matter how many times her friends try to convince her that she was young and didn't know how to handle such a secret, after being warned that it could cost lives. It made no effect.