Truth Untold

"Hyung...." I looked into the eyes of my brothers and colleagues. It held within it disappointment.

"What do you mean Jin?" RM asked. "Is there anything else we weren't told?" "Yes there is."

Another female had come in. I remember her to be Brooke, from earlier. She then came in and crossed her arms around her chest.

"8 years ago, Cheryl, the youngest here was 14 years. You guys had always been rebels from birth. So our parents told us. Nicki had gone to juvy a couple of times, alongside Cynthia, Ava and Olivia.

Brooke's, Delilah's and Cleo's families had a lot of problems. Eventually, Delilah's and Brooke's family split up first. Their mother died 6 months after that because of depression.

Their father was never seen or heard from again. Delilah, in order to survive, resorted to strip dancing. Brooke had to sell drugs to keep up and Cleo, she became a full time gangster.

In her line of work, she met Nicki and Armani, who also had their issues. Armani was being charged with drug trafficking by the authorities and Nicki was also charged with illegal shipment of ammo.

From there on, they combined forces and continued in their lines of work together.

Sauda and Jacquelin were two of the group of girls sold out of Prague who were discovered. Some where found by the authorities others by gangs. Unfortunately for them, the authorities didn't find their group.

They were then sold to a late popular gang leader. He went by GDragon cause no one up till now knew his name. He showered them kindness at first but then he'd abuse them mercilessly."

Jacqueline, who had sat far away from the group on the floor, stared at the wall opposite her. She didn't sob or weep loudly but tears flew from her eyes nonstop, from memories she'd long forgotten.

"GDragon was one of the strongest gang leaders back then. He was from the Ivory tribe and had a life time supply of cash flow. Ladies were never a problem. He had ladies in 4 levels.

The lowest were merely hookers he had been with that never had enough him and stuck around like pests. They were about 52 of them.

The next level were all 30 girlfriends he had to come to please him every regular night.

The second level were 15 beautiful ladies who he'd take as plus ones to events or smaller missions. A lady or two for an event, depending on his mood.

On special nights such as his birthdays or after a victory over a gang, he'd request for 2 from the second level and 1 from the first level to attend to his needs."

He then stopped and looked towards Sauda and Jacqueline for a bit then continued. "The highest category consisted of 2 females whom he referred to as his exotic women. Their names where Sauda and Jacqueline..."

At the mention of her name, she finally squeaked in tears and sniffed. She shuffled her way up to her feet and ran out of the room.

After a very heavy sigh, Sauda said in a croaked voice, "Continue."

"They were never allowed to leave to house because GDragon didnt want them running away or getting abducted. They endured him for 2 years before they decided to kill him.

Namjoon, I'm sure you know when Sungkyung came back. Sungkyung, Namjoon's older sister was in the 2 level of GDragon's woman list.

One day, Sauda, Jacqueline and Sungkyung planned to poison him. They knew that one person had to confess to being the one to kill him and Sungkyung volunteered.

 They knew that one person had to confess to being the one to kill him and Sungkyung volunteered