Bonding

It was 9:39am and laughter was heard in the house. Beryl, Cleo and Brooke were making breakfast, Ava was trying to kick start the TV with her powers but it was taking too long thereby annoying her.

That was the reason of the laughter. "Damn it, you cursed metal box!!" "Calm down, its just the TV." Cynthia said chuckling. "Well then why don't you try?" Ava said glaring at her.

"Sure." Cynthia stood up, went to the TV and repeated the same thing Ava was doing. The TV started.

Ava's left eye twitched as she glared at the TV. "Patience." "Bullshiiiiiiit!!!!!"

"Okay that's enough, Ava hun just turn the TV on." Armani said from the kitchen. With a heavy sigh, she passed a chuckling Cynthia and took the remote. "Its a Saturday, maybe music?"

"Yup. That oughta bring Jackie out of her room." Ava switched to a music channel and increased the volume.

"Something smells nice." Jin said, leaning his head above the couch to look into the kitchen.

Brooke and Beryl smiled and Cleo said, "That would be us."

"Morning guys." Sauda said stretching as she came down from the stairs. Her top slightly went up showing her 2 colorful  waist beads.

 Her top slightly went up showing her 2 colorful  waist beads

This didn't go unnoticed by Hyunjin.

His face turned a light shade of pink after looking at her pierced belly button with a diamond jewel in it.

"Whatchu lookin at Jinnie?" Yeji said as she smirked towards him. "Ah, Ji, morning, um, how was your night?" Hyunjin said pleading at her with his eyes to avoid the topic. She smiled and said, "It was good."

"Where's Cheryl, Delilah and the rest?" She asked. "Oh they're in the rooms they share but Delilah, Cheryl and Olivia are in the training room." Answered Brooke.

"So what's our next move gonna be? I mean about Prague?" Jungkook asked. "We'll have to contact Ashley first."

"You're in contact with Ashley? Well anyone else with secrets?" Jungkook said shocked. "Nope that's the last one." Said Audrey rubbing her eyes as she comes down with her hair everywhere.

"Hopefully." Said Delilah who just came in with Olivia. "Y'all are back. Where's Cher?" Armani asked.

"She's... Coming. Uuh I like this song, what's the name?" Olivia said as she danced towards the kitchen.

Ava said, "Get Lucky, by Daft Punk." Where's my phone?" Olivia said still dancing upstairs with her sweaty bra top and shorts.