Chat Noir Drama

I wake up about two hours later. I have half an hour until dinner, so I should probably do some of my homework.

Math first. Then reading. Then history. Then science. (If these aren't school subjects in France I apologize.)

I tell the Kwamiis that they need to hide now, because I can feel the presence of another miraculous coming near.

I let out a sigh.

I'm still exhausted from the akuma attack. Two hours of sleep barely does anything anymore. The akumas become harder to catch with every villain.

There's a knocking on my window and I look over to see Chat Noir. After a moment of thought, I walk over and open the window.

"Hello Chat Noir. Is something wrong?" I ask.

"Yes. Adrien asked me to come to you and ask that you don't expose Lila's lies. She could get akumatized, and Adrien doesn't want that. Neither do I because then I'd have to fight her. Besides, from what I heard, her lies aren't hurting anyone." Chat Noir explains.

I stare at him for a moment.

"Not hurting anyone? Not hurting anyone?! Am I not someone to you?! She almost got me expelled Chat! Expelled! That could have lead to me not having a job in the future! I could have been hurt!" I exclaim.

"But you weren't hurt! Lila confessed that she was lying (with another lie that didn't cause herself any harm) and you're fine! Lila isn't the villain here, she's the victim!" Chat yells back.

I glare at Chat. Why is he defending Lila? He knows she's lying, Ladybug/me exposed her for lying about being Ladybug's/my best friend.

There's another knock on the window, then Spider-Man comes in.

"Hi! I heard yelling and I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. Is someone hurt?" He asks.

"No." Chat says at the same time that I say, "Yes."

We both glare at each other.

"Um okay. What happened? If you don't mind me asking." Spider-Man asks.

"There's a liar at my school that almost got me expelled, and Chat Noir doesn't want me to expose her because she might get akumatized." I explain.

"You need to take the high road Mari! Be the bigger person! Maybe Lila will stop lying and you two can become friends!" Chat shouts.

"Get out of my house Chat Noir. Or I'm calling the police on accounts of trespassing." I say, crossing my arms.

"You opened the window for me." Chat points out.

"But I didn't invite you in." I fire back.

"Oh, so Spider-Man can come in without permission but I can't?" Chat asks, obviously angry.

"He's not making me angry. Now get out." I growl.

"You heard the lady. Come on Chat Noir. Don't anger her further." Spider-Man says, taking Chat Noirs arm and leading him to the window.

"Don't touch me Spider!" Chat Noir yells, ripping his arm away.

"Chat! Just leave!" I shout, getting very angry.

"Fine! I didn't want to be here anyway! I'm telling Adrien about this! He'll make sure you never get a job in fashion!" Chat threatens.

"I don't care! Get out!" I scream back.

Chat throws one last dirty look at me and Spider-Man, then he jumps out the window.

I immediately burst into tears.

Not too long after, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me in a hug.

"I'm sorry you had that happen to you. I'm always here if you need anything." Spider-Man whispers.

"Thank you." I say, pulling out of the hug and wiping away my tears.

"It's not problem Marinette. If you can't get to me, talk to Peter. He's a friend of mine. He's always happy to help anyone who needs it." He says.

I nod.

"Bye Marinette. Have a nice day." Spider-Man says, jumping out the window and swinging away.

All the kwamiis come out after he leaves.

"Are you okay Marinette?"
"We have to get Plagg back from that boy!"
"How dare he threaten Marinette!"
"Spider-Man was very kind."
"Marinette, you need to take his miraculous!"

I just stand there, like an idiot.

"Marinette?" This time it was Tikki. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Tikki. We can't take Chat Noir's miraculous. He hasn't done anything too bad yet. All he did was make me upset. If it goes to far, you can get Plagg, okay Tikki?" I say.

"Okay Marinette. In the meantime, you should finish working on your homework." Tikki reminds me.

"Right!" I yell, quickly picking up my pencil and getting to work.

766 words