Running into a slight problem

Peter and May looked at each other.
"Are you expecting anyone?" He asked.
"At five in the morning?" May checked her watch. "No. You?"
"I don't think so. Unless the avengers noticed I was gone." He said. "But I don't think any of them get up this early unless it's Steve going for a morning run."
The doorbell rang again.
"Alright, alright, I'm coming!" May shouted.
The neighbors must really hate us by now." Peter laughed.
"Yea.." May sighed. "It's a miracle we haven't been reported yet."
"So you wanna answer the door or should I?" Peter asked.
"You can. I'm too tired to get up." May joked.
"What if I'm too tired as well?" Peter asked making his way over to the door.
"You haven't been working all night." May retorted.
"Fair enough." Peter chuckled.
He opened the door and about fainted. There stood his 15 year old self about to ring the door knob again. They both stared at each other for minute before past Peter reacted and shot a web at him. Future Peter dodged and the web accidentally hit Aunt May, trapping her to the couch.
"Why are you shooting at me?" Future Peter whisper-yelled.
"Who are you and what are you doing with Aunt May?" Past Peter growled protectively.
"If you'd calm down, I'll tell you." Future Peter suggested.
Past Peter warily stepped inside and closed the door.
"You have five minutes to explain." He said, crossing his arms.
"Is anyone going to untie me?" May asked.
"Right." Past Peter walked over to her and poured web dissolver on the webs. "Sorry about that, Aunt May." He turned to Future Peter. "Now explain."
Future Peter took a deep breath. "I'm you from the future."
Past Peter looked at him for a moment before chuckling. "Yea right. Now who are you, actually?"
Future Peter was reminded of his first interaction with Iron Man at those words.
'Well, other than my sorry excuse for a life, I haven't changed much.' He thought, amused.
"Ask Tony. He'll tell you the same thing." Future Peter said.
"If you were really me, why aren't you being respectful and calling him Mr. Stark like I do?" Past Peter asked skeptically.
"Yes, well, things change." Future Peter sighed.
Past Peter snorted and pulled out his phone. "If you're lying, you'll have not only me but the avengers on your tail. You got that?"
"Yup." Peter said, flopping down beside May.
Past Peter glared at him but Future Peter wouldn't budge.
Past Peter sighed and dialed Tony's number. Future Peter zoned out, waiting for the conversation to be over already.
"Mr. Stark?" Past Peter asked. "Yes, I'm aware of the time but I've got a bit of a situation."
He paused before talking agin. "Look, I'm really sorry but I have a potential villain in my house and-"
He paused again.
"Yes, we're both fine." He answered. "It's this guys pretending he's me from the future and he said that you could confirm this."
Past Peters eyes widened. "He's telling the truth?!"
Future Peter focused at that. He heard Tony tell Past Peter to make sure Future Peter stayed right where he was and he would be there in 10 minutes. Then he hung up. Future Peter and May looked at him.
"You're telling the truth." Past Peter said grudgingly.
Future Peter and May looked at each other triumphantly.
"Stay put." Past Peter ordered, walking into the kitchen.
Future Peter leaned back against the couch and closed his eyes.
"So what's the future like? Did I get a new suit? Any cool upgrades I didn't have before? What about Ned? Are we still friends? And Mj? Are we dating in the future?" Past Peter rattled off a list if questions.
Future Peter internally groaned. He'd forgotten that past self got over things super quickly and was typically very enthusiastic even with villains.
"The future is...complicated. Yes, you get a new suit and upgrades. It's complicated. It's also complicated." Future Peter answered, trying not to think about it.
Past Peter looked disappointed with his answers until the doorbell rang.
"What is with everyone ringing the doorbell?" May groaned. "We're going to wake up the neighbors if we haven't already."
She got up and opened the door. The avengers walked in and looked at the two Peters.
"Sure, just walk in without asking and don't even bother to greet the person who opened the door for you." May grumbled under her breath.
"My apologies. It's nice to see you again, Mrs. Parker." Tony said politely. "Now, would you like to tell me why you left without even leaving a note, Peter?"
"I wanted to see May again." Future Peter said defiantly. "Is that so wrong?"
"No but you should have asked if it was ok! Messing with time-travel is a risky thing and us knowing could have already messed up the future!" Dr. Strange butted in.
"When did you get here?" Future Peter asked at the same time as past Peter asked, "who are you?"
"Tony called me over to help and Im Dr. Strange." Dr. Strange answered both the Peters.
"Neat." Past Peter said.
"Help with what?" Future Peter asked cautiously.
"Getting you back to the future and getting it back on track." Dr. Strange said.
Peter had flashbacks of the last time he'd gone to Strange for help and them messing up the multiverse.
"Yea no." Future Peter argued. "I'm good."
Everyone looked at him in confusion except for Aunt May.
"Why?" Nat asked, narrowing her eyes at him.
"It doesn't matter." Future Peter said, closing up and clearing his face of emotion again.
"Why not fix whatever's wrong in the future instead of putting it back to the state he came from. Obviously he's not happy. And he's me. And I kinda wanna be happy in the future." Past Peter interrupted.
Future Peter perked up while everyone except May said, "absolutely not."
"I mean, given what he's told me, I think he should try to change one thing. Something little too make his life easier to cope with." May spoke up.
"It's too dangerous." Tony protested.
"Even a little thing can cause harmful effects that make everything worse instead of better." Dr. Strange informed her. "Therefore leaving his life in worse shape than it already is."
"All of you are a bunch of hypocrites!" Future Peter yelled.
They all looked at him.
"Most of you have messed with time and most of you are still alive and well! Hell, you're wearing a time relic!" Future Peter gestured to the eye of Agamotto."
"That hasn't happened yet so technically we aren't hypocrites just yet." Tony informed him.
Future Peter glared at him and he shut up.
"Hang on," Clint spoke up for the first time. "Can we go back to the part where he said 'most' of us are alive and well?"
Everyone paused.
"No you may not know." Future Peter said.
Everyone sighed in disappointment and looked at Dr. Strange.
"If we've messed with time and nothing major happened, shouldn't Peter get the same chance?" Tony asked him.
Peter snorted.
"Sure. Nothing major happened." He muttered too low for anyone but past peter to hear.
Past Peter looked at him suspiciously but didn't say anything.
"Fine." Dr. Strange sighed, knowing they would do it with ir without him. "Let's go mess with time."