Fun and Chaos

So apparently most of this got deleted 😭😭snd i had no clue. I fixed it now

Peters POV

The ship crash landed on a blue-purplish planet. It didn't really have much on it besides a few sparse plant things that waved around even though there wasn't a breeze. Everyone got off the ship and looked around.

"Alright then." Quill said. Not the worst planet but there's supplies so it's kinda useless. Who wants to help me fix the ship?"

In the end, it was decided that Tony, Future Peter, Peter Quill, and Rocket would fix the ship. The rest of them left to explore while they started to fix it up. The group decided on different parts they would fix and got to work. Future Peter finished quickly and looked over at everyone else. They seemed to be almost done so Future Peter decided to wander. He walked through the planet, wondering where the others had gone. He heard faint shouts to the right and followed the noise. He entered a clearing and saw Nat and Gamora fighting while the others crowded around them.

"Come one Nat!" Clint shouted. "Beat her ass!"

"Go Gamora!" Peter Quill shouted as well.

"What is going on?" Peter asked, walking up to Carol and Fury.

"Nat and Gamora got into a discussion about who was stronger then Clint told them they should fight and see who would actually win." Carol responded.

"Oh cool!" Future Peter said and joined them in watching the fight.

Nat feinted to the right then threw a punch at Gamora from the left. Gamora dodged the punch and swept Nat's feet out from under her. Natasha fell to the ground and lunged at Gamora's legs. They started wrestling on the ground and after a couple minutes, Gamora pinned Nat.

"One." Everyone chanted.

Nat struggled to get out of Gamora's grip to no avail.

"Two." They chanted. "Three!"

Everyone cheered as Gamora got off Nat and helped her up.

"You did quite good for an earthling." Gamora told Nat. "Much better than I expected. Perhaps if there's time later, I can teach you some more moves."

"Sure." Nat nodded at her. "I'll always take an opportunity to get better."

"What is going on here?" Past Peter asked, walking up to them.

"Gamora and Nat dueled and Gamora won." Future Peter told him.

"Neat!" Past Peter exclaimed. "Also, the ships fixed. The others had me come get you guys."

They followed past Peter back to the ship where everyone was waiting.

"Where's Thor?" Tony questioned.

Everyone looked around, suddenly noticing the absence of the god.

"Maybe he's still exploring." Future Peter said. "Who wants to go find him?"

The ground shook just then and Thor came up from underneath it. There were shouts of surprise and several people fell over.

"What the hell Thor?" Clint shouted, getting up from where he had fallen.

"There are tunnels all over this planet." Thor explained. "I was exploring them."

"That's great." Future Peter told him then turned to the group. "Can we get going now?"

"Sure." Peter Quill shrugged.

The group boarded the ship and they took off, ready to go fight Thanos.

A/N: this is nowhere near as good as the original but i was dumb and hadnt saved it anywhere else. I learned my lesson now though. Im sorry about that😭😭