Hello there

This story was requested by one of my followers and once the idea was planted I just had to get it out on paper or google docs as it were

This story was requested by one of my followers and once the idea was planted I just had to get it out on paper or google docs as it were. So thank you to Kaidyn223857 for the inspiration. She wanted a story similar to More than a gift. One where Steve, Bucky and our leading lady becomes a thruple. Wanting to go in a slightly different direction and since MTAG was one of my very first stories and my writing style has drastically grown since then, we have The Proposal.

This story will follow the three of our main characters from the moment they meet instead of having years of friendship under their belt. You'll get to see all of the awkwardness and does he/does she like me as their friendship and relationships progresses. The first chapter is quite long as it was literally requested and written today and I have no idea if the inspiration will continue to flow so I just kept going. Don't worry though, I will work on getting a few chapters out over the next few weeks after I finish up a few straggler chapter's for my other stories.

Much love and happy reading,

🖤 Raven