Huntress

Standing back and out of the way with Steve and Sam on either side of him, Bucky watches Artemis plant her feet as she draws back on the bow, a matching silver arrow at the ready. Her lean curvy body was finely wrought with muscle that was clearly shown the second she was in position. Artemis's whole demeanor seemed to change the moment she focused on the task at hand. Gone was the girl full of sassy humor and in her place was the serious X-Men now Avenger. He realizes as his eyes scan over her that here in this room she would be able to fully be in her element, making his heart beat a little faster to see what exactly she could do. She nods letting Tony know she's ready and then closes her eyes. He wasn't big on sticks and strings, but even he knew you needed to be able to see where your target was before loosing said pointy stick. Typing in a series of commands Stark gives her a verbal warning. "Alright. Three, two, one!"

Honestly he expected a buzzer type sound to go off, but there was nothing. Except in the next five seconds a target about forty feet off the ground appears and Artemis opens her eyes. Her blue, blue eyes were a bright golden color and laser focused on the slightest movement. Before it even registered in his brain, the arrow was hitting its mark and she was drawing back. Again and again and again in rapid succession as every randomly brought up target appeared all over the warehouse sized room. She was fucking amazing! Simply stunning in her accuracy.

And then the simple targets changed up to an even more rapid fire pace. Two or three coming up at opposite ends of the room before five or six at a time and in various sizes that were rapidly getting smaller and smaller, until even he had a hard time seeing where they were. But not her. Artemis never wavered. Not once. Soon enough the back wall had filled up with everyone wanting to see what she could do. Standing in a line they all watched on in rapt fascination as she changed up her style. Going from standing still to doing flying leaps and tumbles when Tony's simulator started to go even harder.

It was like she was barely trying as she called out for him to make it more challenging. Taunting the older man as she shot a target from behind her by loosing the arrow in front of her and curving its trajectory. "Is this the best it can do? I'm barely breaking a sweat. I thought you said this got progressively harder."

Shooting her an annoyed expression Tony began tapping away on the computer built into the wall before he grins. "Think you've got what it takes to beat Clint's hardest level, Katniss, have at it." Pressing the command to start he stands there with his arms crossed over his chest. Scoffing, she rolled her eyes at him.

"Seriously, that's the best archer you can throw at me? What else you got? Legolas, Robin Hood? I've heard 'em all and I'm so much better than all of them combined. I mean I am literally named after the goddess of the hunt." While she spoke she never once stopped moving. Bobbing and somersaulting around the room firing off arrows. Sometimes even three or more at a time.

Standing there in shock Tony shuts down the program after the last target was hit. "Okay, we get it. You're amazing." An almost maniacal gleam fills his brown eyes as he claps his hands together. "Barton had arrows that could explode and do all sorts of neat and dangerous tricks. Can you make them like that?"

"Unfortunately no. Just the basics. When it comes to the base of our powers it seems to be based off of nature. I can call wood and metal, but no incendiary devices." She says shaking her head, making her long hair swish along her back, Artemis's bow vanishes. And now that he looked around, all of her arrows were gone as well. He wondered if they vanished after they hit the target for a certain amount of time or she'd just recalled them. Something to ask her later he thinks to himself.

Undeterred, Tony was earger to see what he could do to advance her weapons like a true Stark. "Do you mind leaving me with a handful to see what I can come up with? They can be quite useful for a distraction or handy in an escape." Tony goes on to described the ones that Clint had that could hook onto his belt and become essentially grappling hooks.