Just a little teaser

Artemis’ instant reaction was to slam her spread legs closed to keep Bucky and Steve from seeing any more of her than they’d already had. But the whole point she had been trying to make had been about torturing them after all the shit they put her through today. Not to mention this past week. Besides, they’d just broken her antique door knob. Which they would be paying to fix. No, this was an opportunity that Artemis wasn’t going to waste. And the way they were hungrily looking at her told Artemis that she was winning. Still though she couldn’t just let them off without some kind of consequences. Starting with setting them to task for breaking her door.

Forcing herself to ignore the fact that she was naked, Artemis clicks off the vibrator and calmly sets it on the bed next to her. Shaking her slightly damp hair over her shoulders as she stands up in all her glory she begins strolling towards them with her chin lifted defiantly she puts an extra sway into her hips. Something both men notice as their eyes eat up every inch of bare skin on display. Body confidence wasn’t something Artemis had ever lacked. She liked the way she looked. The soft supple skin she maintained with a skin care routine after every shower layered over strong muscles that didn’t detract from her femininity. The right amount of curves that always seemed to attract the male gaze to her form never leaving her wanting should she want it. Speaking softly with the seductive tone that was just her voice, Artemis arches her eyebrows as she looks from them to the damage they did. “You just broke my door.”

Their reaction to her calm demeanor was comical. Instead of the raging or whatever they thought she would do Artemis bites the inside of her cheek to keep a straight face as she folds her arms, intentionally framing her breasts to throw them off even more. Blinking at her with wide-eyed want mixed with that bit of old school remorse, Bucky and Steve share a brief exchange before looking pointedly at her face. “Nothing to say? Hmm. You want to bang on my door then when I tell you to go away, you break it down?” Spinning the porcelain knob round and round clicking her tongue with a disappointed sigh. “I’m not gonna be able to close my door without getting locked in here because there won’t be a way to unlatch it.”

The instant switch from alphaholes ready to break down her door to claim her to chastised little boys was like a switch being flipped. Trying pointedly to look her in the eyes, although Artemis could see the flicker of Bucky’s gaze dip down repeatedly, he runs a hand through his hair in a clearly nervous gesture. “Uh, well.. I mean..” Clearing his throat Bucky looks at Steve with a hard expression telling her who had busted the door. “We’ll fix it.”

“You’re damn straight you’ll fix it. But first..” Trailing off she takes a couple steps backwards.

“First what?” Steve asks, his brow furrowed as he eyed her warily. As much as he wanted her he didn’t like not knowing what was going on in Artemis’ mind right now. This whiplash of emotions was a roller coaster that Steve wasn't sure he could handle. Downstairs she had been nearly catatonic during dinner before blowing up in a rage when he’d kissed her. Tonguing the nick she'd caused on the inner part of his bottom lip made it start bleeding again. With the serum he healed fast, but she'd gotten him good. And now this. Acting like they hadn’t caught her pleasuring herself after sassily taunting them. Granted he did feel a little bad about breaking her door. In his defense though, she’d pushed him today to the point he might have lost his head a bit. 

Turning on her heel Artemis saunters back over to her bed crawling up onto the mattress making a show of every movement that guaranteed their attention never waivered. “You wanted to know what I was doing. Well if you’re so curious, I’ll show you.”

Settling back into the position they’d found her in, Artemis picked the massager back up and clicks the button onto the lowest setting. When she looks up to see that neither man has moved an inch, she bites back laughter when she asks, “Are you going to just stand there in the doorway or are you going to come in?”