Chapter 1: Agent Red

Red Bishop looked like any other MECH agent, besides the bright red insignia on her shoulderpads and of course, the fact that she was a female. There weren't many of those around Silas's base.

But the thing that set her apart from the others, the thing that made every other soldier in the building step away as she passed was the girl's stance. Cold, hard, and bleeding emptiness.

As she stepped into the conference room and pulled off her mask, the people in the room tensed.

"Red." Silas stated, barely glancing at his protégé. "Welcome to the meeting. What was the hold up?"

"The subject in sector five managed to activate his blaster." She replied emotionlessly. "It was dealt with."

"Good." Silas nodded and looked at a man expectantly.

The man cleared his throat and stood up, grabbing a tablet and projecting an image onto the wall. Red crossed her arms and watched closely.

The entirety of Team Prime, the robotic aliens on Earth, were in the photo. "So, since the Decepticons are on their spaceship, the easiest targets are the Autobots. We've identified their weaknesses, the most useful being..."

He changed the image, now showing three kids, who were posing for a photo happily. "These three. Jack Darby, Miko Nakadai, and Rafael Esquivel."

At this, the man glanced at Red briefly, as if he expected her to respond to his announcement in some way. Red on the other hand, saw no logical reason to do so.

His next sentence would change that.

"They currently live in a small town in Nevada, called Jasper." The man told them and Red's chin lifted ever so slightly in interest.

Jasper Nevada was her birthplace.

"We would kidnap the children and demand the information, but the U.S. military is involved. If they have been equipped with tracking devices for their projection, then our agents could be captured. So instead, we're going to inject a member into their fonds." He explained before sitting down.

Silas looked at Red. "I'm sending you on this mission, Red, under the guise of Victoria Raider. You'll be able to most efficiently connect with the Autobots, considering your physical age. Once they trust you, we will send in an electric missile and then take them captive."

He flipped the screen. "It will not be easy to get them to trust you with their secrets without time, a commodity that I don't have the patience for. Instead, we've devised a way to force you into their protection."

The newest image now showed both a picture of a red Decepticon, Knockout, and his alternative mode, which was an Aston Marton sports car.

"We've acquired an exact replica of the Decepticon medic's vehicle mode and equipped it with the beacon signal of his partner Breakdown, who is currently in sector five." Silas told her. "Once you follow through with the first step of integration; school, then we'll activate the signal. This will attract both groups of cybertronians."

Silas smirked. "And then within hours, I have no doubt you'll have infiltrated their base."

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

Day 1.

Victoria stepped up to the door of a large house and knocked on the door.

After a moment of waiting, it swung open to reveal an woman in a white suit, her eyes hard with distrust.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded.