Pulis Plumbing | professional plumbing service in Melbourne

Pulis Plumbing is a professional Plumbing Ltd company founded in 2000 by Director Michael Pulis. Pulis Plumbing has been in operation for over 22 years and still counting. Pulis Plumbing Ltd is a fully licensed and registered company located in the Greater Melbourne area of Australia.

Now let's come to the Topic: Ways to take care of the kitchen sink in your home.

The kitchen seems to be the busiest and dirtiest part of every home. This is because various home activities take place from there, from cooking to packing and washing dirty dishes, etc. A kitchen is also an important place in every home because What goes into our stomachs comes from there. It tells a lot about who we are and how we live and reflect on our health. So knowing this, the kitchen should always be kept neat, especially the sink.

Here are a few tips to help you take better care of your kitchen sink.

Clean your kitchen sink regularly, at least once a day or every night after the day's washing activities are over. Clean with water, brush, and disinfectant or you can use an alternative of baking soda and vinegar to prevent microbes from food leftovers. Don't allow food leftovers to stay long or overnight in the sink as they can hang on the trains and cause clogging; these can also damage pipes and slow water discharge from the sink. Rinse your kitchen sink after use to prevent stains and food scraps from clogging up. Use water and a neat sponge to rinse properly after every use. You can also rinse with hot water as they help to get rid of oils and grease and increase the easy flow of water from drains. Avoid packing and piling up dirty dishes in the sink as these can give room for microbes. Wash and dry dishes immediately after use. After having meals, clean dishes properly before taking them to the sink, dispose of the heavy leftovers in the trash can and not in the sink. Keep your kitchen sink dry after every use. Microorganisms and bacteria are known to grow and survive more in damp areas. So give your kitchen some breathing space. Dry with a clean towel to absorb water. Lemon or lime juice is known to prevent foul odor and erase stains and rusts from the interior and exterior parts of the sink. Lemon contains acid, so combining a mixture of lemon and salt or bicarb to form a paste and scrub gently afterward you can rinse or allow it to sit overnight before scrubbing out. This method is helpful to remove stains, rusts, and odors from your sink.

With these tips, you are sure to keep your kitchen sink healthy, fresh, and super clean.

Need professional plumbing services to fix your dream kitchen?

Pulis Plumbing is a professional plumbing service located in Melbourne, Australia. Pulis Plumbing has, over the years, offering professional and high-quality plumbing services to people in Melbourne and beyond. They are available for domestic, commercial, and industrial plumbing services. They are experts in all general plumbing services from fixing kitchen sinks, water leakages, broken pipes, toilets and bathtubs, water installations, gas fitting, showers, drain cleaning, pipe location, inspections, maintenance, repairs, etc.