Pulis Plumbing - All about us

Established in 2000 by Michael Pulis, a professional plumber in Melbourne, Pulis Plumbing is well known to have serviced over 20,000 commercial and residential plumbings in Melbourne. In its 22 years of existence, quality plumbing service has remained a top priority for Pulis Plumbing.

With over decades of experience in the plumbing industry, Pulis Plumbing is still committed and dedicated to providing exceptional and high-quality plumbing services to clients at all times. In Pulis Plumbing, we offer the best plumbing services in Melbourne. Our unique plumbing services have stood the test of time, backed up by our proven expertise in quality plumbing service. That's why Pulis Plumbing Service is highly recommended by clients and received numerous awards for our name.

Pulis Plumbing is a company that values and maintains relationships with clients and our goal is to offer the most efficient and reliable plumbing services to clients to resolve all their plumbing challenges.

Pulis Plumbing is a one-stop Plumbing shop specially dedicated to giving solutions to all your plumbing needs. We specialise in plumbing areas such as; Drain cleaning, tap installation, toilet installation, residential and commercial plumbing services, emergency plumbing services, kitchen plumbing, and all plumbing repairs and maintenance.

To serve our clients better, we provide a unique and effective approach to our plumbing services to help our clients save costs while still providing efficient plumbing services to them. In Pulis Plumbing, we recognised that plumbing emergencies could emanate at any time in homes or offices, that's why we have provided a means to address your emergency plumbing situations by providing a 24-hour active service. To serve you better, we are open at any time of the day, even at odd hours to ensure your plumbing challenges are quickly taken care of.

Pulis Plumbing is a plumbing company that understands the need for green and sustainable plumbing and we are one of the plumbing companies in Melbourne that supports and contributes to green and sustainable plumbing. We also offer green and sustainable plumbing services. We input water-saving devices, rainwater tanks, and solar and electrical plumbing to all our clients who wish to adopt a green and sustainable lifestyle.

At Pulis Plumbing, we assure you that you'll get value for your money when you hire us, we give our best to ensure we deliver good and excellent plumbing services to meet your satisfaction. Our team of expert plumbers in Pulis Plumbing are well trained that's why we offer warranty and maintenance for any plumbing job we handle.

You don't have any cause to worry when you make Pulis Plumbing your first plumbing choice, because you can stay rest assured that your plumbing issue will be fixed in no time to your utmost satisfaction. Pulis Plumbing ensures that all our plumbing jobs are being done and completed to the satisfaction of clients.

Call us and let's help you fix it.

Tel: +61 3890 7759

Location: greater Melbourne, Victoria

Open Hour- MON-SUN 24 hours

Email: pulisplumbing@bigbond.comWebsites- pppulisplumbing.com.au