Pulis Plumbing - Reliable Plumbing Service Professionals.

Pulis Plumbing is a plumbing company that was first founded in 2000 in the Melbourne part of Australia. Pulis Plumbing was established by the director "Michael Pulis'' a well-renowned plumbing engineer in Melbourne with a vision to fill the gap that was in the plumbing sector and to promote the need for quality plumbing services in the plumbing industry of Melbourne, Australia. Pulis Plumbing was formed with the idea to provide solutions to all plumbing issues and to deliver high-quality plumbing services to homes and businesses in Melbourne and other areas of Australia.

In the previous 22 years of operation as a fully licensed and certified plumbing company, Pulis Plumbing has thrived and has successfully achieved its original goal as one of the best plumbing companies with certified plumbers aimed at delivering reliable and quality plumbing to residential and commercial business areas in Melbourne. Pulis Plumbing services include all plumbing installations ranging from pipe installations, shower sets, kitchen sink, basin mix, broken pipes, drains, solar installations, replacement, maintenance, repairs and general plumbing services.

Over the years, Pulis Plumbing Company has shown great skillfulness and proven expertise in the plumbing industry with its commitment and drive toward providing excellent plumbing services to clients. This achievement has made Pulis Plumbing one of the leading plumbing industries in Melbourne and Australia. Pulis Plumbing offers a wide range of professional residential and commercial plumbing services to meet the needs of clients, our team of professional plumbers can work with our client's budgets, also our plumbing services are economical and environmentally friendly.

Pulis Plumbing Company Consists of a team of well-trained and professional licensed plumbers who can carry out plumbing jobs in any location. Pulis Plumbing is known to offer clean, effective, safe and reliable plumbing services. Our plumbers ensure to clean up the place after our job completion before leaving your home. At Pulis Plumbing, all our plumbers are licensed and police checked. We place value on our customers and value their safety to ensure that whenever any plumber from Pulis Plumbing visits a client's home, they will feel safe and secure. Our clients can enjoy peace of mind while our professional plumbers handle their plumbing job.

We have a friendly team of plumbers who are friendly and know how we'll relate with clients and maintain a good working relationship with clients. Our friendly team of plumbers are highly experienced, skilled and professional, our plumbing engineers are 24 hours available to attend to all plumbing urgent plumbing problems from our clients.

Pulis Plumbing is approved by the VBA and has over 22 years of experience in the plumbing industry. Pulis Plumbing offers quality and guaranteed workmanship, we are not just any other plumbing company but a plumbing company that truly cares about the needs of our clients and one you can fully trust and rely on because our charging system is transparent and affordable. We ensure quality and guaranteed workmanship for every plumbing job we undertake.

Our team at Pulis Plumbing ensures that before we carry out any of our plumbing services, we do a thorough pre-inspection to carefully identify the plumbing issue and give a proper solution for it and also do a careful post-inspection to ensure our work is up to the standard and our clients are wearing smiles on their faces from the satisfaction of our quality plumbing service.

Pulis Plumbing remains one of the fastest growing plumbing companies that is making its way to practice sustainability and become climate friendly to ensure that all our plumbing services are carried out without causing any harm to the environment.