Pulis Plumbing

Dangers of hiring an unlicensed plumber to work in your home.

Plumbing is a skilful profession; it requires expertise, skill and experience to do a professional plumbing job. Plumbers play a vital role in the look of your home. Hiring an unlicensed plumber is always a risk for your home. An unlicensed plumber can cause long term damage to your home's plumbing. Hence, it is always advisable to verify the status of a plumber or plumbing company you are about to hire. You can check the plumbing site for reviews and feedback from other clients to know what they say about them.

These are some dangers that could occur as a result of hiring an unlicensed plumber;

Home or property damage:

An unlicensed plumber can cause damage to your home or property due to inexperience. If you hire an unlicensed plumber, you are more likely to experience property damage as the job might not be done appropriately. That's why it is advisable to hire a licensed plumber.

No Insurance:

Before hiring a plumber, it is good to confirm if the plumber has insurance coverage or if the plumbing company has liability insurance that would enable clients' safety and security in case of damages or injuries; the insurance can cover it.

Amateurs & Lack of Adequate Plumbing Tools:

Unlicensed plumbers are not well trained and may lack adequate working plumbing tools: The modern and professional plumbing job needs adequate tools to perform it correctly. Some modern plumbing tools and machines might be pretty expensive and a bit techy to operate; an unlicensed plumber may not be able to afford it or have access to these working tools because they have not been well trained on how to use them properly.

Extra expenses:

To avoid further damage that will lead to extra expenses, you should hire a licensed plumber. An unlicensed plumber could make mistakes they can't account for. They don't offer a warranty, and you can't guarantee their services. You would have to repeat the same job with a licensed plumber, which may lead to further expenses.

Plumbing Permit:

A licensed plumber should have a plumbing permit that works with the necessary codes and conducts of their plumbing area. An unlicensed plumber does not have a working plumber's permit and might tend to cause more extensive damage to your home, office or building. Also, you can get into trouble if an unlicensed plumber without a working permit gets injured while working for you.

Fraud:

An unlicensed plumber could defraud you because they were not trustworthy, and you might not be able to trace or hold them for any loss or damage done. Plumbers or licensed plumbing companies are trustworthy and are experienced and professional.

Unable to deliver:

An unlicensed plumber is more likely to be an amateur and might deliver poor-quality plumbing work. If the plumber you're about to hire doesn't have a plumbing license, this shows proof of under qualification, and in other words, the plumber wouldn't be able to do a good or quality plumbing job. An unlicensed plumber may offer a cheap working service rate, but the risk involved could cost you more damages, expenses, lawsuits, and there's no guarantee, warranty or insurance that you can hold on to in a case of damaged plumbing structure or water contamination

Why Choose Pulis Plumbing?

Pulis Plumbing is a licensed and professional plumbing company that you can rely on. We are experienced with all the local plumbing codes in Melbourne and Australia. Our plumbing companies consist of well-trained professionals with extensive knowledge in the plumbing profession. We offer guaranteed services and give warranty to clients to keep them satisfied and assured of our services. We handle all major and minor plumbing projects ranging from installations, repairs, remodelling, fixing, cooling, maintenance and all other general plumbing services.

We are one step away from you...

Call: (03) 8390 77591, 0424 932 737.