Pulis Plumbing

The Perfect Plumbing Solution

Pulis Plumbing is a family-owned and operated plumbing business in Melbourne, Australia, that offers the perfect plumbing solutions to people in Melbourne, Australia. Pulis Plumbing Company is designed to offer and provide excellent plumbing solutions to all plumbing problems in Australia and beyond.

Pulis Plumbing provides solutions to all plumbing related issues ranging from toilets installations, tank installations, kitchen sinks, showers, bathtubs, hot water installations, electric and solar installations, soft water, leak detection, drain cleaning, sewer repair, jet cleaning, slab leak detection, washing machines, garbage disposals, clogged drains, water heaters, etc. Pulis Plumbing was first established in 2000 and for over 21 years have serviced many homes, buildings, factories, offices, etc. Over the years, Pulis plumbing has offered adequate plumbing solutions to people and has increased the standard and change in Australia's plumbing industry.

Pulis Plumbing Company is licenced and accredited by the Australian authority.

Pulis Plumbing is widely known for its capability and credibility in the plumbing industry of Australia. Pulis plumbing puts in maximum effort to provide maximum satisfaction to clients. Pulis Plumbing shows a sense of dedication and loyalty to their clients, assuring them of a guaranteed and satisfactory plumbing service. Pulis Plumbing is a plumbing company that cares about its clients and takes clients' satisfaction as a priority.

Pulis Plumbing has built a reputable name in the plumbing industry, and clients trust them to do an adequate job. The value of plumbing services they offer speak for themselves, and clients can always count on them for professional delivery. Pulis Plumbing always seeks to offer the best plumbing solutions to guarantee clients' satisfaction. Pulis plumbing company is built up of plumbers with notable expertise in the plumbing profession. The plumbers there are trained and experienced in the plumbing field. Their staff are respectful, punctual, committed, efficient, trustworthy and reliable. Pulis plumbing goes the extra mile to ensure that client satisfaction is guaranteed. That's why they have put in place a 24 hours plumbing service system to solve emergency plumbing situations in clients' residential homes or offices to satisfy clients' satisfaction appropriately.

Their emergency service maintains quality, professionalism and punctuality to meet the client's needs. Pulis plumbing, even while providing a maximum solution to clients, also maintains a healthy and long term relationship with clients.

They also have a website where customers can book a plumbing service, call them or call their emergency number at no cost. They offer affordable plumbing services to people and give warranty in their plumbing services to their clients.

What do people say about us?

Michael Pulis and his team were exceptional in installing my home's new kitchen sink and toilets; they were punctual and professional; I'll be glad to use them again for other plumbing works.

Leo Miles

Pulis Plumbing services always deliver flawlessly. They did an excellent job installing my showers and water heaters.

Noah Williams

Pulis plumbing handled the contract for the plumbing project in my school. They were excellent and professional. I recommend them for other jobs.

Sydney Andrew

Pulis Plumbing has been the plumbing technician I use for years now, and I have no complaints about them; all I can say is that I like the way they work, and I"ll keep using their service.

Kiara Williams

I had an emergency leaky faucet two weeks back; my whole toilet was flooded. I called the emergency number I saw on Pulis Plumbing's website, they quickly came through for me even at the odd hour I called. Their emergency service was fast and trustworthy. Thanks to the director Michael Pulis and the team at Pulis plumbing, everything was fixed correctly.

Thomas Hills