Pulis Plumbing - Victorian Best Plumbing Company.

Popular Victorian Plumbing Company, 'Pulis Plumbing' is a family-owned plumbing business that was established in 2000. In its 22 years of operation, Pulis Plumbing has achieved professional years of experience in the plumbing industry of Melbourne. Pulis Plumbing is a plumbing company that is built on reliability, integrity, honesty and trust. Pulis Plumbing has been offering high-quality and professional plumbing service to customers for more than 2 decades in Melbourne, Australia.

Pulis Plumbing is registered and licensed and comprises a team of qualified plumbers that are well trained, police checked and can provide quality plumbing services that are second to none. Pulis Plumbing engineers are always quick and ready to help you tackle any plumbing difficulty at any time of the day, even at odd hours. We are 24 hours available to provide the best plumbing solution to homes and offices. Our team of qualified plumbers are qualified to carry out plumbing operations throughout Melbourne, attend to plumbing emergencies and provide plumbing services to commercial, residential, industrial and civil plumbing services.

In Pulis Plumbing we resolve all plumbing issues ranging from installations, heaters, showers, radiators, valves, waste disposals, overflow, leaks, blocked drains, burst pipes, pumps, and waste disposals.

Pulis Plumbing is perfectly experienced and trusted in the plumbing industry ever since its establishment in 2000. With our growth and achievement in the Plumbing industry, Pulis Plumbing can boast of being able to service over 20,000 residential, commercial and industrial properties of customers in Melbourne and beyond.

In Pulis Plumbing, our professional plumbers do not only give their best solutions to plumbing issues but also offer advice and helpful tips to help customers maintain better plumbing equipment and adopt a good plumbing lifestyle.

Why Choose Pulis Plumbing?

Pulis Plumbing is a Plumbing company that offers quality services at affordable prices to customers and we can work with all our customer's budgets.

Pulis Plumbing provides customers with the best care, installations, repair and maintenance cost alternatives to customers.

Pulis Plumbing provides emergency plumbing services, our team of professional plumbers is 24 hours available.

We are open even at hours and during the holiday period to give our customers a seamless plumbing experience.

We are always ready and active to help customers with their plumbing needs.

Our plumbing services are economical and friendly and we are always right on time.

Our services include, drain cleaning, toilet installations, water heater installation, toilet inspection, drain cleaning, gutters, pipe installations and replacement, CCTV installations, repairs, maintenance, water heater installation, wells, remodelling of kitchen and toilets, water filtration, soft water installations, septic tank installation, garbage disposals, sewer pumps, septic tanks Installations and repairs.

Our customer relationship and professional plumbing services have remained unmatched throughout our 22 years of operations and we are proud to say we are a 5-star rated company from all our hundreds of happy and satisfied customers.

We provide plumbing service for residential, commercial and industrial buildings at fair pricing. We issue payment receipts to customers with a warranty.

For over 22 years in the plumbing industry, we have built a team of dedicated and professional plumbers to ensure every project we handle is up to the required standard and meets our customer's satisfaction no matter how small or big the plumbing project is, we can always be counted on to deliver perfectly on it.

With our quality plumbing services that put smiles on the faces of our happy customers, Pulis Plumbing is highly recommended and a preferred choice for all plumbing and sanitary services in Melbourne.

We also offer a workmanship warranty for all our plumbing jobs and we value transparency in pricing and all our dealings with customers.