The Highway.

Amiliana's POV😻

"Beep beep!" My timer annoyingly goes off. I groan. Another day of work. I drag myself off the bed, going to the bathroom to get myself ready.

I take a shower, do my skin care and my hair. I put my hair in two cornrows since I'm working as a nurse. I put on my scrubs.

I walk to the kitchen to get something to eat and eat some of my mom's jollof rice that she made for me when she visited me from Senegal.
"Mmm" I happily moan.
"Best food is my moms food." I say to myself. I finish my food and wash the dishes.

I go to walk out the apartment and to my Toyota.
" Good morning friend" I say to my fucked up car.

Im on the highway driving to my job which is 40 minutes away. I put on my favorite song "Bad Habit from Steve lacy" Man I love him. As im driving I see these two suburban cars trying to pass me without their taillights on. Today is not my day to be dealing with this shit. I beep my horn and yell through the window.

"What the fuck are you doing! Your gonna crash me you dumb bitch!" I have a pretty smart mouth.
They beep at me back cursing in a language I think is in Italian. I brake stop the car. They brake stop the car.

They done fucked up with my time and now I'm gonna be late to work.

I step out of my car cursing around like madwoman.
I see one man in an all black suit coming out. And then I see another and another to up to 4 men in black coming out.

But one caught my eye. This man that stepped out by the help of the other black suit guy opening the door for him. Jeez he's tall. I'm 5'11 so when I tell you he tall, that wigga is tall.

" Oh shit."

What the fuck did I get myself into.