The Mall.

Amiliana's POV

"The drive is not that far to the mall. Not bad for a an empty gated area we live. I mean you...you live." I correct myself as we are walking inside the mall.

He smirks. "You know our sounds like a nice ring to everything. Our house, our wedding, our kids,"

"Ok that's enough now." I interrupt.

The first place that we went to was Loui Vuitton. My goal to this whole thing was to do non stop shopping and make him broke after this.

"Hi how may I help you?" A worker comes up to me as Valentino sits in a chair waiting with his guards.

"Oh nothing I'm just looking and I'll see what i like." I say nicely.

"Oh...ok." He says looking at me suspiciously.

Y'all already know how this is gonna end.

I reach for one of their bags on the shelf bag, "that's um really... really expensive. The price is 13,000 dollars. It's exotic leather, you know, from real life crocodiles and stuff." He laughs.

"I know. I can see the price tag." I blankly say.

"Are you... sure you can afford that much of a price?" He asks me.

"Yes I'm sure. Why are you asking me these questions? I said I didn't need help from you."

"Oh come on, I know your joking! Such a... woman like you, is surely not able to afford this. You know what I mean?"

"And what do you exactly mean such a woman like me?" I slowly turn to him.

"I mean you type of people. People like you. Your black." He says with disgust.

A loud clap is heard as I just slapped him.

"did you just slap me! Security! Kick this filthy animal out! You people are the reasons why I follow you!"

Valentino gets up and walks up to the situation."What the fuck is going on here?"

"I'm so sorry sir. I can tell your disrupted by this thug. Everything is being taken care of."

Valentino goes up to the worker grabbing him the by neck and lifting him up.

"That thug is my wife." He says turning red. The security tries to come up to Valentino but his guards hold him back.

Wait hold up. Wife? I'm gonna ignore that.

Ok he's literally about to die. "Ok that's enough. Let go Valentino. Your choking him."

The worker is turning purple.

"Valentino let go, I'm serious! He's about to die! Let go!" I try removing his arm but he won't budge.

"MY N**** LET GO!" I yell

He groans pushing the worker down the floor as he struggles catching his breathe.

"Good." I say continuing my shopping.

He waves over another scared worker. " I want to talk to your manager. Immediately." The worker nods fast skddaialing outta here.

After 45 minutes in the store, I finally get the stuff I want. I did not get clothes except for a blanket. We go to the cashier checking out my clothes.

"Your total is 57,000 and 34 cents." Valentino pulls a black card from his wallet. Oh so he's rich rich huh?

Challenge accepted.

His guards take the bags after Valentino signs the receipt.

We walk out the store to the next. "Hey what happened to the worker anyway?" I turn to him.

" He's being dealt with." He says texting on his phone.

I stop my tracks. "And what do you mean by dealt with?"

"He's being dealt with. That's all I will tell you. And why are you so interested hm? You got feelings for him?" He asks

"No I-"
"Ok then. So end of discussion." He interrupts me.

I groan walking to find a another store. We end up in Victoria secret. I needed to some perfumes and lingerie and stuff. What? A girl still wanna be looking sexy.

I look around picking atleast 30 lingeries. I don't need all of these and I'm probably not gonna wear this but I'm sticking to my goal.

I walk back to Valentino with his embarrassed guards with all the bras and underwear surrounding them.

"I'm done." I tell him.

"You are not done." He says.

"Yes... I am done. I got everything I need."

"You are not done because you have to try them on."

"Try them on? For what? I already know my size."

"I need to see if I like it." He replys

"I'm not buying these for your liking, I'm buying them for me and my eyes only."

"No your trying them on. Let's go." He takes my arm pulling me to the fitting room. "Let go or I'm gonna scream!" I threatened.

"Screaming does not do anything but embarrass you so I suggest you behave yourself bambina."

We arrive inside the dressing room. "Well? Try it on." He sits down making himself comfortable.

" Do I really have to do this. Your gonna see me naked." I complain

"As if I haven't seen you naked before." He points out that time when he dressed me.

" Get out!" I yell throwing a bra at his face.
"Fine, geez." He leaves the fitting room.

I take off my clothes and put on one of the lingeries. First one was a black satin two piece with gold specs on its thong.

"Hm. I like it. Probably the least one I'm going to rip off your body." He poked into the room.
I scream, startling him to back up from the door.

The next one I tried was red. He didn't like it.

"Well I don't care if you don't like it. I'm still buying it." I say.

"I guess that would the one I'm ripping off." He says.

"Oh it's gonna be ripped of by someone else." I whisper to myself.

"And who could that someone else be?" He stands up slowly.

"Not you. I'll pick somebody else to rip out this very lingerie I have on, as he's pounding into my soul not giving a pure shit about you." I harshly whisper in his face.

He chuckles. "Ok."
Just an ok? Weird.

" I'm tired. I'll show the rest when we get to your house."

"Your total is 4,578 and 40 cents. Would you like to sign up for a 20 percent discount?" The worker asks.

"No thank you." I reply.

After paying we head out of the store, looking for another expensive place to make his pockets hurt.

She really trying hard huh?