Gio

Amiliana's POV.

We arrive back to the house and I open the car door by myself just to see it slam back. The door opens again with Valentino holding the car handle.

"What the hell was that for?" I get out of the car.

"I open the door. Not you." He says walking to the house. I stop him from his tracks.

"God gave me hands to handle situations like this where I don't need a man to do it for me. I don't need you or anyone else to replace the hands that god has created for me. Get that in your head." I point to him as he is trying to calculate what just happened.

I walk to the house seeing the guards stunned but quickly changed to their straight faces again.

A little boy comes up to me with his head down.
"Good Afternoon Madam. Would you like anything to eat?" He says still looking down. I'm concerned.

"Are you okay hun? Look at me." I say

"No mean to disrespect you but Capo says I can't look at you. He will kill me if I do." What the fuck.

" It's okay, you can look at me. I'll make sure he doesn't touch an inch of you. I promise and when I promise something, I put it towards my life and heart. Alright?"  He nods.

I put my fingers on his chin lifting his head up as he tightly closes his eyes scared.

"It's ok. I want to see your eyes." I insist. He finally opens his eyes. His eyes were greenish blue. He looks so young.

 He looks so young

"There we go. Your so cute little man." He finally smiles as he blushes from my words. He gasps as he pulls away from me putting his head back down as Valentino walks in the room witnessing what's going on.

"What did I tell you!" Valentino yells at the boy. The kid starts shaking. Oh hell no.

"Alright, alright" I chuckle. "One thing about me is that you can do any thing but maltreat kids." I yell at Valentino. "What you are not about to fucking do is yell at him and except me to watch. I don't give a flying fuck on who you are or how powerful you are but kids are off limits! He is not your slave nor your possession. You better act right!" I point at him.

"Kid look at me." He slowly puts his head up.

"You are as important as any man around here. Don't let selfish idiots like this guy tell you what you should and shouldn't do because he is not worthy of a human.
From now on, anything he does, you tell me even if you are threatened, you are in my care as king a I am in this household. Ok?" He nods not giving eye contact to a livid Valentino. Speaking of, I turn back to him and the guards.

"He is no longer your maid or whatever the fuck this is that only a selfish bitch of a human would do to a child. He is to put his head up when he looks at everyone here. I am treating him as if he is my son so he will be respected as one. Got it?"  The guards nod but Mr. Grinch doesn't as he leaves but I can care less.

"What's your name" I ask the kid.

"Giovanni."

"Great Giovanni, I'll call you Gio for short. What I want you to do from now on is to act like a kid. Go to the living room and watch as many movies you want. I'll have the cooks prepare you something and tomorrow I will take you shopping for clothes. Alright?"

He nods smiling as he runs to the living room to do as I told him.

Now all I gotta deal with is the man of this house.

I walk to his office door knocking. I hear a come in and I open the door to see Valentino typing on his computer.

"I don't get it with you. You say you want this and that and kids but why would you have kids to treat them like this?" I sit on the couch.

" I want him to be tough. He is my nephew. My drugged up brother gave him up for adoption. If I don't have kids, he is the next heir for my position. He needs to be tough!" He shouts.

"You can't make a kids tough by slaving him up, all you are doing is making him feel weak and he will grow and learn to hate you. I bet you as soon as he gets his first knife, his first victim will be you because of all the trauma you are giving him. Maybe that's your definition of making him tough."

"Well you can't just claim him to be your son! I will not allow that."

"Number one, I did not claim him as my son for now, I am treating him as if he is my own son. Number two, if you got a problem with that, then suck your own dick to make your self feel less petty about it."

"Talk to me like that one more time, I'll kill you and everyone else you love. I put that on my life." He says.

"Try me." I challenge him walking out of the room.

I leave the room seeing Gio downstairs watching Princess and the frog Movie with pizza and popcorn. I go downstairs to join him.

"Hi sweetie, can I join?"

"Si." He says smiling.

We watch the movie together and end up drifting asleep right in the beginning of the second movie.

Gio is so adorable 😻