Nap.

I wake up around 8pm realizing that I fell asleep. As I rub my eyes, I hear a loud blurb coming from my stomach. Damn I 'm hungry.

I walk up to the kitchen smelling food and pans clicking together just for me to see Valentino by the cooking pot with an apron. Weird.

"Had a nice nap?" He turns smiling.

"Oh no mister we are not going to do this happy face shit when you almost ripped off my mines instead." I point at him opening the fridge.

" I know and I feel terrible bambina. I should've never let my anger get to me like that." He comes closer to me with the most adorable puppy looking eyes. I couldn't help but smile pushing him away. "Ahh I got you!" He points laughing as he caught me with my mood change.

" But still I don't care Valentino. You don't just do that because you see one photo. You can't make huge assumptions."

"And for the millionth time," he says sarcastically, " I apologize."

I stare at him with his rather etiquette lean on the wall. "Your so sassy" I giggle.

"Ugh you and these tik tak phrases Ami. When will you stop them? First it was "I hear something purring" and now this "your so sassy shit". He rolls his eyes.

I told you. Sassy.

"By the way, don't take out anything from the fridge, as you can see I'm cooking." He says taking my leftover lasagna from my hand.

"Hm what ya making?" I sit on the stool.

"I'm making Fiorentina. My grandmama used to always make it." He says stirring the pot. "Hm that's good to know"

After 20 minutes, we set up the table and dig in. The dinner was delicious and we cleaned the kitchen. After we were done, we went to his room to watch a show. Watching that show, I zone out thinking to myself. Can I get used to this lifestyle with Valentino?