Persuasive

Amiliana's POV

I wake up with the beaming lights blinding me as I get off the comfy bed. Walking up to the mirror, I see puffy bags underneath my eyes. Ugh it's probably my crying for last night.

I go to the bathroom to find different products placed on the counter. The same exact products that I use. Weird. I take a shower and do my hygiene and skincare.

After putting my hair in an Afro because I don't have my hair products with me, I walk to the closet stunned at the amount of clothes that are neatly placed. The crazy thing is that they are literally all my exact sizes. Ok what the fuck is going on.

I picked a simple blue sleeveless bodycon dress with some white sandals to go with it. Blue compliments my dark skin.

I walk down the stairs finding Valentino sitting in the dining room with a cup in his hand and a newspaper on the other

I walk down the stairs finding Valentino sitting in the dining room with a cup in his hand and a newspaper on the other. Who the fuck still reads newspapers?

I quickly try turning around heading back to the room until I hear his deep voice, "come down and have a seat. Eat something."

"I'm not hungry." I blankly say looking at anything but him.

"It was not a question bambina. Come down and eat."

As much as I don't want to. I'm starving. I groan going down the stairs and sit on one of the chairs picking my nails as silence spreads through the room.

" Your dress looks nice. Though I may have chosen something with more coverage for you"

"Then why is it in the closet?"

" Because I wanted it to be in the close-."

"Ok, so you shouldn't be complaining on what I should wear." I shrug.

He groans pinching the bridge of his nose. "What do you want to eat" he asks.

" Idk my own food in my own house."

" you either say what you want to eat or you starve. I'm fine with both Amiliana." He challenges me.

" Fine, I want pancakes, eggs, hash browns, fruit cake, and a slice of kiss my ass!"

"THATS ENOUGH!" He bangs the table. "I'm not playing games with you Amiliana!"

"I'm not either! Your holding me hostage and to make it worse, you take me to another country knowing that I know nothing about Italy and I'm stuck with you! I don't even know you!" I yell.

"Ok, you want to get to know me, let's do that. Ask your questions."

"Who are you?" I start with question number one:

"Valentino Russo." He says calmly.

"Why are you keeping me hostage?"

"Because I want you."

I stare at the guy. He's funny.

"Are your serious? What, yo...you think this some wattpad mafia story?" I laugh.

"Not sure what Wattpad is but the mafia part seems about right." He casually says.

I stop laughing. "What do you mean by that?" I ask slowly.

"Darling, I am the mafia king." He looks at me in the eyes.

" oh you're not serious, you... you're...you're lying right?" I chuckle nervously.

"Oh honey but I'm not. It may be a shock to you but yes I am the mafia king." He smiles.

He fucking smiles. I chuckle knowing about to kill this motherfucker.

I jumped on him causing the chair to fall and land on the floor and he is struggling to get up. I start throw punches at his face. Most were missed through his quick reflexes.

He pushes me off and I get up finding glass materials and aiming it at his head as he ducks for cover behind the couch.

"You think you can just take me because of how YOU feel!"

"No! I-"

I throw a vase at him. "You are out of your mind! I am no god damn object!" I throw another vase at him. Reminds me of something.

"Listen to me before you throw another fucking glass!" He stops me. "Just give me one chance. One chance to prove to you that I am the one for you Amiliana. I'll do anything"

I immediately stop. "Anything you say?"

"Yes"

Well there's no other way but to make his pockets hurt.
"I wanna go shopping. Now." I say

"Shopping? That's it?" He asks suprised.

"Yup"

"But on one condition. I have to see what you buy. If it's clothes you wear it and show it to me so I will approve. Got it?"

"No. You said anything and I wanted to go shopping. Not by conditions. So therefore, I will buy whatever I please. Got it?" I tilt my head.

He breathes in and out slowly. "Ok"