Nose surgery

Amiliana's POV

I'm laying down after the doctor fixed up my scraped up knee. I need to get the fuck out of here. What does the guy want from me? I don't even know his name.

I hear some yelling and fast steps downstairs. The steps and talking comes closer and the door opens to this lady observing me with disgust. The man follows behind her looking as if he was trying to prevent her from coming in.

"So you're the bitch who is opening their legs to everyone's man huh!" She yells in an Italian accent.

Who she calling a bitch?

I look around to see if she was talking to someone else. "Who you callin a bitch?" I ask.

"Is there anyone else here! Of course I'm calling you a bitch! You ni**ers  just love to bend your knees to every man you see?  Valentino is mine!"

So that's his name.

"Girl no one said he wasn't. And don't call me a fucking bitch or ni**er before I pop you in your shit." I smile mocking her accent.
"Tell YOUR man to leave me alone instead of you yelling at me. Calm the fuck down because my knee may be jacked up but my fists aren't."

"I'm gonna kill you!" She runs up to me.

My fist comes in contacts with her nose, jumping on her causing her to fall on the ground, throwing punches at her face.

She rolls on top of me taking my hair trying to drag me but I use my leg to kick her in the stomach. She lands on the medical desk where I take her by the hair swinging my arms to her face.

"I" punch
"Told" punch
"You" punch
"To" punch
"Stop" punch
"Trying" punch
"Me" punch
"Bitch!" Punch

She scratches my cheek causing me to yell as I feel blood coming out. "Oh you son a of bitch!"

I throw faster punches at her feeling her face throb to unconsciousness. I then feel a pair of hands holding me back seeing it's Valentino but I still have her hair wrapped around my hands.

"Let go of my hair!" I try throwing one last punch until a guard pulls the woman away.

I look at the work I've done and I think I did a pretty good job changing her botched up face. She'll need surgery for her nose again though.

I see Valentino yelling at the guard. The guard takes the woman downstairs as she tries to get to me.

"Bitch if you want round 2, make sure you're prepared this time."

"Shut the fuck up!" Valentino yells.

"Well I'm sorry, I'm sitting down minding my business, then she comes in calling me words like home wrecker and ni**er and you expect me to take that?"

"go to the room" Valentino sighs.

"Why? I-"

"Go to your room now!"

"Hold the fuck on! You are not going to be talking to me that way when I don't even know your bitch ass. Matter of a fact I don't care about who you are because you kept me hostage, you physically assault me, and now you're yelling at me? If you think you're crazy, you haven't seen me yet."

I turn my way out of the room leaving him stunned by my statement. I look around the living room that had all types of expensive material around. That gave me an idea.

I go to the kitchen finding a baseball bat next to the counter. Grabbing it, I go back to the living room.

I grab the bat and swing it towards the expensive vase causing it to fall on the floor leaving a loud crash.

I then throw the Versace lamp, the pictures of Valentino, the flowers, the glass table, and of course the 100 inch flat screen tv that's planted to the wall.

I hear Valentino yelling in Italian coming down the stairs surprised at the mess I've made. Oh what a good day.

"You like the new decoration? I think I did a pretty good job." I tilt my head with an innocent look on my face.

I feel a harsh sting on my right cheek. He just slapped me.

"Bambina, I can get all this replaced in seconds. You're trying to intimidate me but it is not working. So like I said," he firmly grabs my jaw, "go to your room."

He lets go and as I'm on the verge of tears, I stomp back to the room slamming the door behind me. I lay down on the bed covering my face with a pillow letting my cries come out.

A few minutes later, sleep slowly overtakes me.