3

"Never mind Ragnok, I remember what we talked about last time. We talked about my inheritance, Powers, abilities ,emancipation and the Riddles method of immortality. Did I miss anything?" Harry asked as the memories camerushing back."No Harry, that was all we covered in the last meeting however we do need to continue that meeting so as to sort out afew other matters as well.""Okay, Wait! Before we start with everything else can you explain how Hedwig is a Phoenix?" Harry asked, excitedabout how is trusty owl somehow became an immortal being overnight."Ah yes! I was hoping you would ask about that. You see, because of the rarity of phoenixes, phoenixes are 9 times outof 10 transformed from a bird that is bonded to a wizard into a phoenix. But in order for the phoenix to transform froma normal bird into a phoenix there are several conditions that must be met. One of these conditions is that the Wizardor Witch must be exceptionally powerful, another condition is that the bond between wizard and familiar must bebeyond wizard and pet but between equals, meaning that the two would see each other as friends at the least andfamily at the most. These conditions have not been met for several hundred years Mr Potter you should consideryourself very lucky." 

"I do sir, um sir just out of curiosity what is my power levels in regards to wizards such as Dumbledore andVoldemort?"Ragnok gave a feral grin at this point and said "why Mr Potter, you shouldn't be comparing your power levels toDumbledore and Voldemort when your power levels could equal and possibly surpass the founders of Hogwarts andquite possibly Merlin and Morgana themselves." Ragnok chuckled to himself before he added "Another thing to takeinto consideration Mr Potter is that when you reach your magical maturity on your 17th birthday your power willincrease as well and based on your power level you will have a title.""What do you mean a title linked to my magical power?""Well Harry you'll notice that Dumbledore will often refer to himself as a High sorcerer because that is the title of hismagical strength, from weakest to highest the power titles go: Wizard, Enchanter, High Enchanter, Grand Enchanter,Sorcerer, High sorcerer, Grand Sorcerer, Mage, High Mage and Grand Mage. Right now Harry I would put you inbetween Mage and High Mage, and for your reference it is believed that the founders of Hogwarts were mages whilstmorgana and merlin were High Mages, I believe you have the capacity to be the first Grand Mage in recorded history."Harry laid back down on his bed for a minute to let the gravity of the situation sink in before he started asking morequestions.Before they started the questions again Ragnok said "Get dressed harry and then ask Hedwig to take you back up tomy office we'll continue everything else there" and with that the king and his guard left harry and Hedwig alone in theinfirmary.'Well Hedwig meeting with Gringotts has been very productive don't you think?' Harry asked whilst slowly gettingdressed in the robes left to him by the goblins. Which was a good thing he realised as he was now 5'9" and wherebefore he was scrawny he had now filled out with muscle. Another thing he realised was that most of this scars weregone, the only remaining ones were the place where Wormtail had cut his wrist for the resurrection of Riddle, anotherwas the basilisk puncture and the final scars were the ones were the Hungarian Horntail managed to swipe him withhis tail in the first task of the Tri-Wizard tournament.'No my Harry this has been a terrible waste of time, we should have gone home' came the sarcastic reply and youcould almost hear her rolling her eyes."You're a very possessive bird aren't you Hedwig" harry said with a light chuckle.'Yes I am my Harry'"Would you mind taking me to Ragnoks office now Hedwig?"'I suppose I could manage' the immortal being said whilst harry was muttering about smart ass birds.-Oo0oOHarry appeared in Ragnoks office in a beam of light and Hedwig flew to a perch on Ragnoks desk as soon as she hadfinished delivering harry."So what do we have left to do today Ragnok?""Well unfortunately because of the amount of time you were unconscious we have very little time to do everything,possibly by the end of the day or tomorrow if we're lucky.""Why? What's with the sudden timetable?" harry asked slightly nervous that his plan for freedom was going to bestopped by the headmaster."Well since you're emancipated Dumbledore will no longer be receiving your statements, and those statements aresent at the first of every month, which just so happens to be today. So to get everything started here are you're head ofhouse rings" Ragnok said as he waved his hand causing 8 boxes to appear on the desk. "You can put them on in anyorder you like but they all have to go on either the left ring finger or the right ring finger."Deciding to start of slow Harry picks up the house ring for the head of the noble house of Evans. As he put it on hisright ring finger a slight jolt travels up his arm and disappears into his torso.Then deciding to put on the head of the Most Ancient and Most Noble houses of Potter and Black ring Harry feltsimilar jolts travel up his arm just significantly larger joltsFinally putting on the rings for the head of the houses of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Peverell, Le Fey and finally Merlin withjolts double the force for the rings of the Most Ancient and Most Noble families had. What he would later learn is thatthose jolts was the magic of the rings judging him to be worthy of those rings. 

One after the other all rings moulded into one ring with the Potter crest showing, which was a 'P' surrounded by aPhoenix holding a staff on the right hand side and a griffin holding a sword on the left hand side.The Black Family ring was a large 'B' surrounded by a Thestral with a wand in its mouth. The ring for the house ofEvans was just a simple 'E'.The family crest for the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw were the same as the Hogwarts house emblem. The Peverell ringhad a circle with a triangle with a line going down the middle.The Emrys ring had a dragon carrying a staff around a large 'E' whilst the Le Fey ring had a basilisk curling around a'LF'."What other business do we have today Ragnok before I can visit my vaults?" Harry asked a little impatiently as hereally wanted to see what merlin, morgana and the founders left in their vaults.All of a sudden Ragnok appeared very nervous though Harry didn't understand why. But Ragnok was nervous becausehere in front of him was one of the most magically, politically and economically powerful man within wizarding Britain."Ah.. well Harry you see during Dumbledore's time as your magical guardian he had access to the Potter money vaultsas well as the heirloom vault and well you see..""HOW MUCH DID HE STEAL FROM ME!" Harry roared in outrage."Well he stole one of the pensieves within your heirloom vault, the one Rowena Ravenclaw gifted Godric Gryffindor withat the founding of the school along with the sword of Gryffindor and he also stole several million galleons a year""WHAT! How could the goblins let this happen?!" Harry was seething with anger at not just Dumbledore but the goblinswho allowed it to happen."He had your magical signature on an order that seemed authentic so we assumed you had authorised him to makelarge withdrawals from your accounts into the accounts of Dumbledore, Snape, Prewitt and an organisational accountfor the Order of the Phoenix per month""How much overall in the last 15 years has he stolen?" Harry spat out in a low voice."Roughly 45 million galleon my lord, hardly a dent in the potter fortune""Can you recover that much from their vaults plus interest Ragnok?" Harry asked after several moments of silence."Yes my lord, we will have to go to the main Weasley account to..""NO! the only ones we know off are Ron, Ginny and Molly, I won't have their family punished on the mistake of a couple""Very well my lord, now that that matter is resolved you can visit your vaults now and we'll send you an owl to showyou the assets of your vaults in a couple of days as several centuries of generating interest is sure to leave you with alarge amount of gold.""Good and as soon as possible I would appreciate it if you would send a goblin repossession team to get me myfamily heirlooms back""It will be done my lord""Good" and with that Lord Harry James Potter-Black-Evans-Gryffindor-Ravenclaw-Peverell-Le Fey-Emrys left to themain section of the vault to get a teller to take him to his vault.The young lord managed to get a goblin by the name of Silverfoot to take him to his vaults, starting with the Evansvault. Whilst the Evans vault lacked the heirlooms and large amounts of money that the older vaults had there was oneinteresting thing found in the vault. The deed to number 4 Privet Drive.The next vault the young lord stopped at was the Black vault. Here he found Sirius's old bike which he shrunk and tookwith him. Whether he'd actually learn to ride it or if it was just for sentimental value he wasn't sure. He also collectedthe family grimoire which can be used as a contents page for all books within Black vaults and Black properties andwhen a book is selected from the contents list the grimoire will change into that specific book for as long as it's openuntil it closes.The next stop was the potter vault where he repeated the same procedure of taking the potter family grimoire.At the Gryffindor family vault the young lord Gryffindor took several sets of matured dragon hide armour along withpractice swords which were replicas of the sword of Gryffindor. Harry also repeated the procedure with the Gryffindorfamily grimoire.

In the Ravenclaw family vault harry also took several daggers as well as gathering the Ravenclaw family grimoire.The Peverell vault in addition to their family books had several different enchanted items that could be of great use.One of these enchanted items was from when the Peverell family was mostly nomadic in nature. One was a ring withan advanced switching spell on which could be used for example to switch from normal clothes to dragon hidearmoured robes, attached with weapons. Another enchanted item was multi-compartment trunk which has beenwarded so much it would be easier to break into Gringotts then it would that small trunk. It has also been charmed tobe invisible to all unless the wearer wills it to be visible along with a sticking charm so it doesn't fall off.At the Le Fey vault in addition to the family grimoire was also a Basilisk egg under stasis which he decided to take withhim.Finally he reached the vault of Emrys. Vault of the greatest wizard in recorded history. As he opened the vault it wasdark for a second till the torches came on. And it was quiet till a shout from the left broke the silence."Oi! Who are you?!"