8

Previoulsy….

'ah great another bloody owl' but the retired master auror was removed from his internal thoughts as the boy-who-lived suddenly morphed into from the bird into a person.

'Animagus? Tricky discipline to learn. The Potter boy must hide quite a lot from Albus if he doesn't know about this, ah well, won't help this time.'

A flash of red from Moody's silent stunner was the only warning Potter had before he was unconscious on the ground in an alley in Kensington.

Now….

Harry awoke with a splitting headache which meant one of two things. One, I've knocked out by a bludger while playing quidditch. Or two, someone stunned me.

I groan as I roll over on the bed.

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE POTTER!"

There is only one person who ever scream that at someone with a headache which means I've been stunned.

"Piss off mad-eye" I mumble into the pillow.

I quickly do an inventory of what I've got on me.

Lordship rings. Check.

Peverell trunk/ pendant. Check.

Peverell switching spe ring. Check.

Holly wand. Nope moody must have taken that.

Hedwig and Evelina. Check.

Out of that list he can probably see my familiars, but hopefully he assumes their tattoos, and my lordship rings but he can't remove those.

I internally smirk. This will be easier than I thought.

"Come on potter the world doesn't revolve around you and the headmaster wishes to see you." This came from a voice so snide it had to of come from the Hogwarts resident potion master.

"Ah but Professor Snape that is where you are wrong the world does revolve around me. It must do for you to place guards everywhere just in search of little ol' me"

"JUST GO DOWNSTAIRS POTTER! NOW!" Snape shouted as he stormed off.

"Where's my wand moody?" I growled out in a low threatening voice, which probably amused the old veteran more than intimidated.

Moody just walked off his left leg clunking every odd step and said over his shoulder "the headmaster has it Potter."

$Sssilly humansss, can I eat them?$ Evelina asked innocently.

I chuckled "No Eve, at least not yet. Come on girls lets go see Dumbledore."

-Oo0oO-

Internally Dumbledore was jumping for joy. 'Finally that little brat has been found and I can start solving those problems that he's created over the last couple of weeks!'

As Harry entered Dumbledore was shocked. This wasn't the scrawny child that left on the Hogwarts express!

This Potter looks healthy and is standing proud! This can't be allowed! He must be weak and willing to follow for my plans to work!

-Oo0oO-

The look of surprise on Dumbledore's face is only there for a moment. But it was there long enough for Harry to see it and he was inwardly grinning at how interesting this was going to be.

As Harry walked into the kitchen in number 12 Grimmauld place he sat down on the chair opposite Dumbledore and watched him while he waited for him to make the first move.