10

Previously….

As Harry entered the vast entrance hall the main doors exploded inwards and when the smoke cleared it revealed Lord Voldemort and half a dozen death eaters.

"POTTER!" the dark lord hissed out in fury and mild surprise.

Now….

"Hello Tom"

"CRUCIO!" screamed Riddle "DO NOT CALL ME BY THAT FILTHY MUGGLE NAME!"

Harry simply sidestepped the torture curse.

Harry decided to repeat the words of Dumbledore from the ministry earlier this summer. "It was foolish to come here tonight Tom"

"And why is that Potter?" Spat the dark lord.

Harry chose not to answer and instead send out a curse towards the gathered death eaters.

"Linea Sectis" out of the end of his holly wand came an overpowered ribbon cutting curse which spread 3 metres in length and took out 2 death eaters afraid to move. The curse completely tore through both death eaters chest and left 4 death eaters and a dark lord stunned that the Lights chosen champion killed the enemy instead of stunning and binding.

After several moments the dark lord responded "Nice Harry.. Very nice killing your enemy, but surely Dumbledore wouldn't approve the use of such methods?"

Being pegged as a Dumbledore supporter from Voldemort himself released a primal fury within the young lord as he used the Peverell battle ring (AN: THAT'S WHAT I'M NAMING THE SWITCHING SPELL RING THAT HOLDS HIS ARMOUR, SWORD OF GRYFFINDOR AND CUSTOM CRAFTED WAND.) and using his custom wand sent out a bone exploding curse "Ossum Reicio".

Riddle, now prepared for Gryffindor's heir to use dark curses to attack responded to Harry's attack by conjuring a wall and sent out his own curse.

"Ignis Flagellum" from his wand whilst sending a silent and wandless curse hoping to catch Potter off balance 'Fulmen'.

Seeing the two spells approach harry used the "Protego Horribillis" to keep the fire whip off of him whilst unsheathing the sword of Godric Gryffindor to deflect the lightning bolt sent his way.

The battle continued in this style for several minutes both blocking or deflecting each other's increasingly dark spells. When it had reached the point where Riddle decided to try and coax Harry into joining him the entrance hall was a wreck. Debris littered the room and Madam Bones had been it in the back with a body binding spell by surprise by a death eater.

"Hmmm.. impressive Potter" Riddle stated "You know we could be great together Harry. You already have great power, but I can give you more."

"I'll never side with you!"

"I tire of this! KILL HIM!" Voldemort ordered his death eaters.

Harry just stood there smirking.

When Voldemort turned around to see the small basilisk sitting there smugly he went to apparate through his wards but as he was doing this he got hit by a single curse from Potter.

"Castrandi Displodo"

Voldemort's scream of terror was a few octaves higher than it usually would be.

Just as Harry was getting ready to congratulate himself smoke began to waft into the entrance hall. Harry released Amelia from her body bind and out through what was left of the main door with the elder Bones following him.

Several shapes made out of fire were tearing their way through the manor. On closer inspection those shapes were made up of chimaeras and snakes.

"Fiendfyre" whispered Amelia.