SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN

"LARA!

"LIS!"

All Larissa could remember was stepping off the podium after placing second at the Monaco Grand Prix. After that, it all seemed to go black.

She felt arms lifting her from the ground as she began to stir in to consciousness, before a wet cloth began to dab at her forehead, to attempt to cool her down.

Her eyes began to peel open, to see herself in the medical tent, with the hazel eyes of Daniel Ricciardo worriedly staring down at her.

Lewis Hamilton rubbed circles on her hand with his thumb as his eyes were glassy and red. His lip had been quivering slightly as he worried for his little sister's unconscious body.

A small groan left her lips, alerting the two men to her awakening, their eyes meeting each others before they softly nodded at each other, quickly moving her weak body in to a more comfortable position.

"Lara, how are you feeling, babe?" Daniel spoke softly, making sure his voice was not too loud in case it made her head hurt.

He gently pressed a damp cloth against her forehead, as it had been way too warm and had only begun to cool down as he pressed the cloth against her skin.

"As if King Kong thought that I was an airplane." Her voice was hoarse and quiet, but loud enough for her to grimace at the volume.

"The medics are on their way, Lis." Lewis pressed soft kisses to her knuckles. She was just about able to see the tears in his eyes, causing her to bring her hand up to his face to cup his cheek.

"Congratulations on third, Lew. Obviously, it's not a win, but looks like you can't beat the honey badger." Daniel and Lewis smiled, chuckling softly at their girls teasing behaviour, even after she had blacked out.

"Glad that you're in my corner, babe." Daniel smiled down at her, winking at her and seeing her tired face light up in to a smile.

"Always will be, Danny boy. We both don't want THAT idiot to beat my dad's record, so you're my favorite person in the hope that it puts him off." Larissa smiled tiredly, straining to lift her body to kiss the Australian man's cheek.

Lewis stared at her expectantly, since she always used to kiss his cheek but saw her signature smirk crawl it's way up on to her face. "Oh, I see how it is."

The trio smiled, laughing quietly before a doctor entered the medical tent, with a clipboard in his hand. Daniel felt the Brazilian squeezing his hand tightly, so he squeezed her hand back to comfort and provide support to her.

"Miss Cohen, I have read your notes and it seems like you have deliberately ignored the doctors advice in Shanghai." The doctor spoke, earning confused and upset looks from the two men beside her.

"She did what?" Kimi Raikonnen spoke coldly as he had just entered the tent to check on his niece. Behind him, was Sebastian and Fernando who both looked disappointed at their niece.

"It appears that your niece deliberately ignored the doctors advice back in Shanghai, and raced without permission from a doctor. The G force felt by racing made the head injury what she suffered with, worse, placing more pressure on the brain, and caused her to faint. As for her ribs, since they are healing slighter slower than usual, I would suggest that Larissa here, is not meeting the adequate levels of food ingestion a day which is then slowing down the healing process, because she is not meeting her body's basic needs."

The doctor explained to the group as Zahra stood dumbfounded in the entry way with Pierre and Franz by her side, with the elder man not looking happy.

"You're off the team, kid." Franz interrupted before the doctor could continue, earning horrified looks from everyone in the room.