SEVENTY

SEVENTY

"My beautiful anjo, you make the world a better place."

Luiz Cohen smiled as he held his young daughter in his arms, lifting her up and down repeatedly which encited her to giggle in delight, a bright and gleeful smile plastered on the lips of the young child.

"No you do papa!"

A young Larissa Cohen screamed at the top of her lungs which made her father wince at the volume from her scream, a soft laugh leaving his mouth with wrinkles forming around his eyes.

"You're my lucky charm, I always do well when you're with me at my races, Chuchuzinho." Luiz pressed multiple kisses against his daughters head, smiling as she copied him.

"Will you always be at my races, papa?"

"Of course I will, anjo."

"LARISSA!"

The voice of her trainer snapped her from her memories, the Brazilian lifting her head up to meet the concerned eyes of the Appleton woman.

Lucy crouched in front of the young Cohen with a look full of worry upon her face, her hands gently placed on to the tanned face of the broken hearted girl that she loved so much.

"Larissa, darling, I know that it's been tough but you know that we are all here for you, especially this weekend." Lucy comforted the girl with a small kiss to her forehead, standing back to her feet so that she could pull the Brazilian on to her own feet.

It was the Italian Grand Prix, her twenty first birthday and the twelfth anniversary of her father's death.

And Lucy had found Larissa in the Mercedes garage, curled up in a hiding place and crying. Not only about her loss of her father, but still grieving her best friend who she had lost just over a week ago.

It hurt, especially now.

Because whilst she didn't have her father, she had always had Anthoine, but she didn't have him now either.

The boy who would always help her with the loss of her father, was now with her father and God did it hurt.

She knew that her father was always at her races even though he had long since passed, he had promised her that when she was very young, she just hoped that he was joined by her Anthoine now too.

She hoped that her father was looking after him, up there.

"Are you fit to race?" Lucy questioned as she walked the formula one driver towards her car, concern flooding her as she never recieved her answer before Larissa climbed in to her car, getting ready to start from the pit lane.

A result of her punching Christian Horner at the Belgian Grand Prix.

Justice for Pierre, she thought.

The Cohen girl closed her eyes for a moment in an attempt to regain control of her emotions that had been an absolute mess since the previous Grand prix, but as she reopened them, she knew that was not going to happen just yet.

Her breathing was ragid and uneven, her hands trembling as she knew that her race was finished already, and the race hadn't even started.

This race wasn't like her last one. Last time, she couldn't hear anything.

Now, she could hear everything.

She could hear her radio engineer, she could hear Toto, Lucy and Lewis, she could hear Zahra and Esteban, she could hear the mechanics, she could hear the guys at Ferrari, at Mclaren, at Red Bull, she could hear them all.