Chapter Two

Bonnie shot awake in bed, panting as sweat dripped down her skin. Looking around rapidly, she noticed her phone that was sitting on her desk, removed from the landline, her eyes focusing on the blackened part of the electronic. Getting out of bed, the blonde walked to the phone and touched the receiver, feeling a little residue shock from it. Absorbing the electricity, she jumped at the door opening.

"Hey, electric," her father greeted her as he walked in. "Jason said you had a panic attack last night."

"I guess so," she mumbled, her desk lamp flickering out of anxiety.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"Eleven," Bonnie began. "She called...and said that she escaped because of a bad thing and that it killed the scientists."

"She remembered your number?" He frowned.

"Yeah," the blonde nodded. "But then...there were shouts and crashes and she was gone. But...he was there. And he...called me Nineteen."

Bonnie looked at her father, the man noticing the fear in her eyes. He walked over and pulled her into a tight hug, rubbing her head. He rocked his daughter lightly, comforting her as her breathing slowed, not realizing she was panicking again.

"I would never let him take you," he spoke softly. "Not again."

"Bonnie, we're gonna be late!" Jason shouted up the stairs, causing her to turn and look at her clock.

"Shit," she mumbled, dashing to her closet to find some clothes.

"Go ahead, Jason!" Their father shouted back. "I'll take her in later."

"Okay," the blonde replied, the sound of the door opening and closing echoing in the house.

"Why?" Bonnie looked at her father.

"You need to take it slow today, so don't rush getting ready," he smiled, walking to her door. "I'll make you some breakfast, okay?"

"Okay," Bonnie nodded and watched her father leave.

She turned back to her closet and took her time deciding what to wear, picking out a Led Zeppelin shirt to pair with her mom jeans, and grabbing her metalhead denim jacket that she typically always wore. After heading into the bathroom, she took a quick shower and began styling her hair into a loose, curly fishtail braid. Putting on her clothes, she decided she would put on some eyeliner, smear it a little, and pair it with a dark red lip.

Leaving her room, after putting on her favorite pair of Converse, she entered the kitchen to find her mother washing dishes. "You're going out like that?" She sneered, not glancing at her daughter.

"What's wrong with how I look?" Bonnie frowned.

"Nothing, electric," her father came over, handing her a plate of pancakes with chocolate syrup and chopped cherries. "Here, eat, and then I'll take you to school."

"Okay," the blonde mumbled as she sat at the island, eating her food.

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Bonnie stared out the window as she listened to Whiplash, one of her favorite songs at the moment. Beside Bonnie was her father, who gave her a soft smile as he watched her look at the passing scenery, the metal music trailing from her headphones a little.

"We're here," he tapped her shoulder, watching as she put the headphones on her neck.

"Thank you, Dad," she smiled at him.