Chapter Five

The sound of Will screaming snapped her out of the Void and Bonnie immediately jumped out, seeing the monster push at the wall where there was a hole. She immediately pushed out with her powers to affect all the lights, trying to warn the mother as the creature tried to escape.

"We...need...to...go," Bonnie panted as she began to lose energy, holding onto Will.

The brunette turned to her and nodded, grabbing her arm and dragging her to a safe spot. Letting go of her powers, she noticed the lights were still active, meaning the creature had some way to affect the lights as well. The pair ran through the woods, away from the creature that was after them and everyone they knew.

Bonnie couldn't focus on anything but her breathing, which burned terribly. She couldn't handle the air, which she began to assume was toxic to anything that wasn't from the area. "Here," Will gasped, a structure forming through the dark.

"What is this?" Bonnie gasped as they stopped in front of it.

"My castle," Will looked at the teen before crawling in. "Normally I'd ask for the password, but since you don't know it and we're in danger..."

"It's alright," Bonnie assured him as she followed in.

She took in everything that was in the small space. There was an old blanket and pillows that were placed on a bunch of pallets to make a more comfortable seating spot or a place to sleep. There were drawings on the walls that Bonnie smiled at. Will was a good artist. There was a stuffed lion hidden beneath the blankets and the small surfaces nearby had glue and wood stains, as well as jars of moss and little trinkets that Will had collected. She watched the young boy sit on the makeshift bed and grab the lion, holding it close. She could even see that he was noticeably shaking.

"Hey, we'll be okay," she assured him, sitting beside Will and wrapping an arm around his body.

"This place is scary," he whimpered, tears forming. "I want to go home. I want my mom and Jonathan."

"Me too," she sighed, rubbing his arm. "I want to go home and I want my family and friends too. They noticed we were missing, they'll find us...somehow."

"Why were there sirens?" Will looked at the blonde. "You said you were going to check."

"I think..," she began, rubbing her head, "they found a kid that looks like you in the quarry. They pulled him out. I think someone is trying to say that he is you, like they're covering up what happened."

"Did they find a body like you?" Will mumbled. "If what you're saying is true."

"I don't know," Bonnie shook her head.

"Do you know how to sing?"

"Yeah, I'm really good," Bonnie grinned, earning a small laugh which eventually led to a small cough from the brunette. "What do you want me to sing?"

"Can you sing Should I Stay or Should I Go with me?" The small boy asked.

"Sure," the blonde agreed.

"So come on and let me know," Will began.

"Should I stay or should I go?" Bonnie sang with him.

"Should I stay or should I go now? Should I stay or should I go now? If I go there will be trouble, If I stay it will be double. So come on and let me know..," they sang softly, Will eventually laying on Bonnie's lap as she held him close.

"Should I stay or should I go?" She whispered, a tear falling down her cheek.

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪