chapter 13

Chapter 13
_______________

Anirudh and Bondita's car enters their mansion and they come out of the car, both of them are surprised to see such a beautiful decoration of their house, the whole house is decorated with flowers as if a celebration is going on here.
Anirudh look at bondita for answers but her expression said she too is surprised.

They both enter inside of the house.

"Surprise...."all shout And throw flowers on them.anirudh and bondita all over sameera is welcoming them with a lot of guests.

Sameera:It's late you guys. have been waiting for you guys to come.

Bondita:what all this.. function?
Sameera:this..this is for Anirudh..

Sameera give a surgery smiles at all especially anirudh.rishabh give smrik as Anirudh don't know what is going to be happen with him

Sameera:in Anirudh 's honour.
And why not do this function for them, after all, such a person is from Bengal who has got such a great respect.The first barrister from Bengal is the one who has received such a huge award from the British government..

Bondita smile at Anirudh with proud.he really deserve all honour and respect.what he achieved all should be Celebrated.she remember many said wrong to her about her relationship with poor Anirudh,but she never hear them as she have fully believe on him that one day he is going to be the best..best than her own father.

Anirudh:Thank you all so much, you have come here with your precious time..Me and my wife have come from a very long journey.

Saying that Anirudh bondita leave from there.sameera & Rishabh have an eye contact
and bondita were going to their bedroom when bondita change her way.anirudh call her.
Anirudh: bondita, where are you going?

Bondita:You go to the room and get fresh, I just come from Baba's room.
Anirudh: I also come..
Anirudh in mind: hope saudamini done what it was told to her.

Rishabh come out of the room and lock it, sameera comes to him.

Sameera:You have made the girl understand that she is going to do?
Rishabh:yes..today is going to be tough for anirudh Roy Choudhury..

Bondita is getting ready,she was wearing the bangles when Anirudh stop her by holding his hand.

Bondita: Anirudh,what happened?
Anirudh: tonight you are not going to wear these bangles.
Bondita:why?
Anirudh: because i bought something else for you.

Anirudh take out a box from his pocket.
He open the box.bondita find a bracelet inside of it.

Bondita:this..
Anirudh:yes.. this bracelet was my first gift to you on your birthday. Which you lost it.i remember you were so sad about it.seeing you such sad face,i thought to buy another one for you but didn't get chance..
But here is the moment.

Saying that anirudh wear bondita the bracelet.bondita hug him.

Bondita: thank you..
Anirudh:i should say thank you to you..you stay as supportive and good wife to me.. handle my with care.

They smiles and stay in the hug.

Anirudh and bondita come to the party.sameera come as a host.

Sameera : hello ladies and gentlemen, thank for you all to come.. this is the party for anirudh Roy Choudhury..
The most influential barrister in the British India.He really hard work for this position..
I will speck about his greatness but after some time.now please enjoy the dance performance of very close of anirudh
"Saudamini.."

Bondita is pluzzed with "close of anirudh" she looks towards anirudh who is totally in shock hearing the name.all his colours of his face fade away.bondita don't understand what happens to his husband.
Anirudh look at bondita and put a fake mask of smile which too look fake to bondita and that anirudh knows it..

Saudamini stands up for the dance.and starts dancing.

Di nahi dua bhale
Na di kabhi baddua
Na khafa huey na hum
Huey kabhi bewafa

Tum magar bewafa ho gaye
Kyun khafa ho gaye
Ke tumse juda hoke hum
Tabaah ho gaye

Tabaah ho gaye!
Tabaah ho gaye!
Tabaah ho gaye!

Phir akhiyan mein preet ki teri
Reet jaga jaana
Mohey chhod ke jaane ki khatir
Hi laut ke aa jana

Phir akhiyan mein preet ki teri
Reet jaga jaana
Mohey chhod ke jaane ki khatir
Hi laut ke aa jana

Haan ghair ke humnawa ho gaye
Kyun khafa ho gaye
Ki tumse juda hoke hum
Tabaah ho gaye...

Tabah ho gaye!
Tabah ho gaye!
Tabah ho gaye!

Saudamini dance while Anirudh is tensed and bondita thinking all what happened.saudamini around around him.anirudh get mad and frustrated.he stop saudamini by holding her hand.

"Stop..."

All looks at them ..all are confuse so as bondita.
Anirudh get mad and stop saudamini dancing.sameera smirked. Anirudh Ask in low.
Anirudh:what are you doing here? saudamini.

Sameera:what a lovely performance by Anirudh's girlfriend..

All are shocked.so as bondita

Sameera: Anirudh Roy Choudhury..The bigger the name, the bigger the scam..

he has broken our trust and his wife's trust.Betray all.
He is winning the award today, I don’t think he deserves it.

Anirudh is shocked. Rishabh smiles.bondita is clueless.

Sameera: meet the betrayer and liar of the year, anirudh Roy Choudhury

Bondita: sameera, what are you talking about..what are you doing and why. Sameera:last time,i failed but not this time.
Rishabh: today,we has the proof too.

bondita: Rishabh you also saying.
what is happening here.

Rishabh: bondita,you fall for a wrong guy..he doesn't care for you.
Today his true was will come.

Bondita look at Anirudh is stay silent and look downs.
Bondita: Anirudh...
Sameera: today he will remain silent.
As he knows now he have nothing to say.

Rishabh: sameera told me and she was right.
Anirudh Never loved you and he was always after money.
Bondita:shut up..you guys speck rubbish and i too hear a lot.
If you all don't stop..

Bondita look towards anirudh.
Bondita: Anirudh why are you silent.. speck up
Rishabh: bondita,he is responsible for you father's condition.

Bondita  is shocked.
Bondita: what??

Rishabh: here is the report.your father would get well long time ago..but Anirudh Roy Choudhury used to give wrong medicine To uncle Which prevent him to get well soon.
He was giving the heopathic medicine which make human body bedridden.
And when he was I'm very curious to Arvind's case and he is getting improvement,he makes plan to silp uncle to coma in your absence.he sent his girlfriend mini to give this Medicine.
See this report..

Rishabh handover the paper which describes Arvind 's health condition and ot saw Arvind have huge number of protamic which are dangerous for him health.

Bondita look at anirudh with teary eyes, can't believe what happening

Precap:what will happen any guesses.