chapter 25

Chapter 25:-

"Aah..aa Anirudh.."bondita cried out in pain.she is taking to operation theatre in stretcher.
Anirudh: bondita stay strong, nothing will happen.. I'm here right.

Anirudh console bondita but he is sacred seeing bondita like this.doctor took bondita in ot.anirudh stay outside of ot.doctor come there being tensed.

Doctor:mr.roy Choudhury , there are some problems..
"What happened?"anirudh asked.
"Actually Dr.rishabh whom we give bondita 's case.i resign from here..we don't have any immediate doctor to treat bondita"

At station,
rishabh settle his bags on compound.he is leaving the town as he dont want to face bondita again .it will keep remind him about his failure that he could not bring the reailty of anirudh.he was lost in his thoughts when a bunch of police come to station.rishabh saw them through his window seat.the police officers enter to the train.they come to rishabh..

police;dr.rishabh,you have to come with us.

rishabh;what happened? and why?

"because my wife needs you now..." anirudh enter to the frame with sayimg this.rishabh look at anirudh.

at operation theatre,

bondita is unconsious .she is being treated by rishabh whom also facing some problem.they used to thought that never ever have any emotion with your paitent as it is going to effect during treatment ..anirudh is in outside controlling himself not to breakdown into tears.its been years since he didnt cry after that NIGHT.

dr.rishabh come out of the operation theatre. anirudh come running to him. 

anirudh:rishabh..how is bondita?she is safe,right?and baby..is my baby alright?

Rishabh: bondita and the baby both are safe..

Anirudh close his eyes as sign of relief.rishabh look tensed to break the  news to Anirudh.

Rishabh:but there are a bad News.

Anirudh look at Rishabh with questioning look.

At cabin,

Rishabh: through i hate you still now.. but i know when you were asking for help,i realised this time your intention is good and also I can't punish bondita for your sin.
The baby and mother is in danger also now.first we have compilation but now it increase much more than before.
Now it can't be solve with bornmero transfer.
Anirudh:what do you mean?
Rishabh: after falling from stairs, bondita hamper her utras more.which make her condition more critical..we will try our best ..but we have 70 % chance of  death during delivery.

Anirudh get statue hearing this..he can't believe.. bondita ..his bondita's health is more critical..she may not survive..
He can't imagine this view on his mind.

At study,

Arvind is talking on phone with naren.
Arvind: i should not take your advice.
That child...he is stubborn like his father.he will come to this world with the price of my daughter.. see now what happened.. Bondita...

Arvind was cut when he face a huge force on him.he saw Anirudh standing Infront of him.Anirudh charges at him..he takeout the wire from the telephone and struggle Arvind's neck with it.
Anirudh:i told you right, don't do any mistake...you try to hurt my wife and my child..
Arvind push Anirudh all his power.arvind get free from Anirudh.

Anirudh: you once destroy my family.i won't let you do that again.

Saying that Anirudh storm out of the room.

At room,
Arvind is on rocking chair.he remember all these events happen with them.anirudh was is seen ,he is not like that.arvind remember all these events where Anirudh is state himself no emotion for Bondita.

"After all,she is my wife.i have to take charge on bed with her"
"She is very good wife in outside and on bed also"
"Your daughter is idiot.. a big stupid"
"Poor girl,she trust me so much "
"I can't be with you stupid daughter "
"For me,my child is important , not your daughter "

These were sentences from Anirudh which clearly says that he using bondita.
But today what he saw that was different..or it was always like this..
Today the way he react with the accident of bondita,he was restless like his soul get snatch away from him.
"Do anything, just save my wife.."
"Nothing should happen to bondita.."
"I don't care,i want best facility for my bondita"
"You are doctor right, it's your duty to save bondita.."

These too were Anirudh sentence and it hit different.today the anirudh he saw , wasn't same not he knows.
This Anirudh can give his life for Bondita, and that Anirudh won't even think about her.
What is that..is he mistaken somewhere..

At hospital,

Anirudh is sitting Infront of the ill bondita.doctor said that she needs time to get conscious.anirudh is sitting next to her..he keep stare at her and a tear spike From his eyes.he will pain in heart seeing her like this.
He remember  the flashes of his past.

At hospital,
A man and a 10 Years old boy are sitting at the Hospital. Doctor come out of operation.
Doctor:as you Said,we try to save the mother, she is safe but lose her child.
Man:doctor, i cant risk my wife,it Doesn't mean child Did not matter tp me but we have sacrifice to it.
Boy:baba,is it mean, I'm not getting an younger sister brother..
Man:ani,my bacha, sometime  we had to sacrifice many things.
Doctor :mr.roy..after this you may know your wife Can't conceive Again.
Anand:yes i know..

At House,
Anirudh Come to his house running  and her bua(aunt) caught him.
Jothi:arre arre kya badmashi kiya hain aab aapne mr.anirudh Roy.
Anirudh:maine kuch nahi kiya hain..woh bacha maa ke bare mein bura bol rahe hain kye.maa se kuch nahi hoga,kisi kaam ki nahi hain. Makne unn auratoin ke upar pani fek ke aaya hua.

Jothi Look  silent. Anand come to them.
Anand:jothi, mera ek dost aay raha hain yahan,tum Guest room ready kar dena aur haan. Anirudh ke Purane khilone bahar laa doo,uske ek choti beti hain.
Anirudh:main aapna khilona nahi dunga..
Anand:anirudh...

Anirudh run away from there.

Precap:Past...