chapter 15

Chapter 15
-------------------

Anirudh open his eyes and roll his eyes with his both hand when he get his full conscious.he find himself in a dark room where no light only one ray is coming from window which is upon of his he get sacred.
Anirudh:is there any one here.

He stand up and fall on his face.he look behind on his leg and but it tied with
chains.

Anirudh:who did this??open i said open..
You don't know who i am.
Anirudh Roy Choudhury....

"Your hands are open,free yourself if you can do" a voice come in his ears.anirudh try to open it.but failed.he shout on his failed attempts.

"Now nothing is going to happen.. you will be failed.everything will happen Infront of you but you can't do anything"

"No..."Anirudh shouted top of his lungs and sat on bed.the thunderstorms fall on.anirudh look himself.he is in his room ,on his bed with his wife bondita closely.

He take breath heavily.only he could her the thunderstorms little time him to take when he hears bondita's voice.

"Anirudh, are you okay" bondita asked being tensed.anirudh nods.bondita take jug from table and pour water on glass.she passed it to Anirudh who drink and after few minutes.

Bondita: are you alright?
Anirudh: yes ,im fine.
Bondita: did you saw some bad dream.

Anirudh nods in yes.bondita smile.. bondita places Anirudh head on his lap and caress his hair.

Anirudh: bondita..
Bondita:hmm
Anirudh:You will never leave me, will you?
bondita :Will I be able to live by leaving you. The day when I leave you will be the last day of this bondita.
Anirudh: no.. you won't leave me .. never..
Bondita: okey Baba now you sleep.
I'm here.

She looks at his back.she saw some marks here.

Bondita: Anirudh,i never asked you?what is these marks on your back..it looks like..

Anirudh: nothing.. actually i was naught in my childhood .i got fallen and hurt my back.

Bondita:oh.. now no more talk.eyes close.

Bondita kiss on his head and lie down on bed while anirudh reston her lap.

Aa leke chalun tujhko
Ek aise desh mein
Aa leke chalun tujhko
Ek aise desh mein
Milti hain jahan khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein
Milti hain jahan khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhes mein
Aa leke chalun tujhko

anirudh falls sleep and bondita too.

At train,
Rishabh is sitting in the train.he see all is going away.he is leaving from the town after getting so much humiliation and the reason is anirudh Roy Choudhury.

Rishabh in mind: don't be so happy anirudh Roy Choudhury.every story have two chapter.In first chapter,you play us as puppets especially bondita..and in 2nd chapter,you will be puppet of someone.
You will too lose.today I'm leaving but i will be back and when i will be back you won't do anything wrong to me.
I know one day , someone will punish you for your all crimes and sins.

At court,

Anirudh:my lord, Mrs.nouran is lying..she is the culprit who bring his husband peter's friend cale at home and they murder him..
Nouran:no my lord,i didn't do anything.
I have a daughter..you tell me will wife and mother can betray her child and husband..