twelve.

On Christmas night, of course the kids wanted to stay up late playing with their new toys. The living room was covered in toys and after a while, they convinced the kids to clean up and get ready for bed.

They took their baths and Camila and Shawn tucked them in bed. They fell asleep right away and Camila sighed in relief before kissing their foreheads and tiptoeing back to her room.

Shawn immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her inside, pressing her up against the back of the door, trapping her between his arms.

"What are you doing?" She asked, trying to laugh it off but feeling her heart start to race.

"I've just been waiting for you, is that okay?"

She looked into his eyes, so dark and hungry. She felt so small and trapped, and she liked it, nodding slowly. Shawn leaned down and kissed her, Camila wrapping her arms around his neck.

She loved the way he kissed her, so passionate and hungry. Her heart was pounding as she felt his hands slide around her waist, holding her close to him. She shivered as she felt his tongue against hers.

"Take your clothes off and lay down."

There was a certain tone in his voice when he ordered her around that made her want to obey. She loved that tiny shift in him from his usual kind and goofy self to something more, someone who made her whole body flush.

He turned and watched her, his eyes glued to her as she took off her t-shirt and shorts, leaving her in just her bra and underwear. There was an excitement building inside her as she kept going.

She took her bra off, dropping it to the floor before looking at him. He nodded approvingly and she kept going, her hands shaking slightly as she pulled panties down off all the way, dropping them around her ankles and stepping out of them.

She laid down on top of the covers, feeling so exposed as Shawn looked at her naked body. He came closer to the bed, placing his hands on her knees, that warm touch making her heart jump to her throat.

"You're so beautiful." He said, his voice full of lust. "You're gonna be mine forever."

"Yes." She breathed, her breath catching as his hands slid higher. "Are you going to tease me like always?"

"Nope."

"Really?" She leaned up, looking at him.

"Really. See, I can be nice." He leaned down, kissing her inner thigh. "I wanna show you how nice I can be. If you're my wife then I have to take care of you—as many times as you want."

He was still fully clothed, kneeling in front of her naked on the bed. He kissed her inner thigh again, his tongue sliding against her skin as he went higher and higher.

"Shawn—"

She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand as he put his mouth on her. His fingers teased her entrance for only a moment before sliding inside her. His lips and tongue wrapped around her clit.

She tried to stay quiet, moaning muffled into her hand as he brought her to the edge, his other hand firmly holding her down on the bed.

"Shawn—can I cum?"

She tensed up, expecting him to pull back. He really loved teasing her until she was a desperate mess. Truthfully, she loved it too, the way he could control her like that, forcing her to be at his mercy.

But this time, Shawn didn't pull back. He didn't stop, moaning against her in approval as she felt herself falling over the edge. She got so tight around his fingers, feeling him pumping inside her.