weirdo

I felt warm hands on me I open my eyes to see Noah looking at me smiling then he started to tickle me a bit but stopped so I wouldn't fall off the bed.

You watching me sleep now. I said yawning

No I just woke up so yeah I guess for a second I was watching you sleep oh can we go to my house.  He said getting up putting yesterday's clothes on

Yeah after I take a shower since it's 5 in the morning. I said looking at my phone

Yeah I can wait I promise I will drive us to school you can take a quick nap.  He said looking down at the floor

I get up and grab some panties and go to take a  shower.
20 minutes later I hear banging on the door I get out and come out bra and panties.
Move it Noah also stop banging the door. I say smileing a bit
I go find some clothes and get ready.

I walk down stairs my mom who just got home in the kitchen.

Mom can you drive us to Noah's house. I said pouring a cup of coffee.

Yeah I can don't pour too much coffee in. She said

Noah came down stairs with both our bags. I took a couple of sips of the coffee and handed it to Noah and he drunk it.
My mom drove us to his house and my mom left and I was outside waiting Noah gave me the keys to his car and I got in and waited for him but my eyes became heavy and I was asleep.

I felt a hand in my hair and I woke up and Noah looking at me smiling.

Morning sleepyhead. He said smiling

Oh is it time for school already?

He nods and we get out and go to our lockers and we get to class.
When it was our third class I said my byes for now to Noah and went to our classes but before I went to mine I went to the bathroom. Went into a stall  to throw up my food and got done and went to wash my hands and heard some girls.  And I knew who one of them was  Samantha a girl who never seem to like me.

Hey slut bag you think I'm going to forget that you got with my boyfriend.
Samantha said

Samantha that was middle school we are high schoolers now.  I said

AND YOU KNEW HIM AND I WERE A THING. she said pointing a finger

Before I could speak I was punched in the stomach and pulled out of the bathroom to outside the school.
I could see some boys and then I was  grabbed by one of them and held me tight.

And now I'm going to laugh as you cry.
Her finger went up again
And a boy punched me in the stomach.
I screamed in pain. While being punched in the stomach repeatedly. I made gasping sounds. I believe spit came out my mouth. then when I stopped because I couldn't scream the boys stopped and let go  and I was on the ground holding my stomach sobbing and Samantha little minions  kicked me in the head and left.
I layed there crying in pain for I don't know how long and I finally got up and grabbed my stomach going to the bathroom to grab my bag and leave.
I left school early and took the bus home and walked a while to my house and went up to my room and locked it.
I looked at myself covered in blood I believe.
I was in bad shape before I could make it to my bed I collapse.

Noah's pov__________
(Btw this is 3 hours after Robin got fucked up)
When it was lunch time I didn't see Robin.  I checked my phone to see if she said where she was or something like that.  But nothing I got worried when I sat at the our table.  I would look up to see if she was there but no. Still not there.
I asked people at the table if they seen her but they all said they didn't.
I became angry and stormed off. I walked past her locker and saw it look like paint or something was on it.
I tried to call her but nothing I decided I had to see if she was home so I left school early and went to her house.
I found the spare key and went in and saw her mom on the couch fast asleep.
I went upstairs and knocked I could hear like crying or gasping breathing.
The door opened and I saw Robin in a baggy shirt with what looks like blood.
And I quickly gave her a hug.
But she went  limp in my arms I slowly went on my knees to bring her down safely.
I hold her close until I feel her move again I let go and she points to her stomach and I walk her to her bed I look at her for consent. She nodes and I lift up her shirt to what she was meaning.

Back to Robin pov_____________

I could see his face he started to cry but then hugged me tightly.
Sss-samantha did it.  I said Painfully.

We can stay here for a few days  nothing big is going on since it's the start of school. Noah said looking at me.

I wiped his tears and rubbed his cheek  and nodded.
Then he kissed me softly  and started rubbing my hand.
Then he stopped
We layed close to each other. Him comforting me.
I will have to leave in a bit so uh I love you and I will see you tomorrow just text me if you need me.
He pulled the covers over me tucking me in and kissed my forehead and left.
I heard him drive away and I slowly went to sleep.

Dream____

I was looking at the ground and  then felt a hand on my thigh.  It's Noah
He started kissing you soft the our  tongues we're fighting, obviously he won. We were  making out and then he put his hand up my shirt I shivered.

No more dream____

I heard a creak I assume it was my mom leaving or coming home from work.
Then I felt cold hands around my waist I opened my eyes to see Noah.
He looked like he was crying I placed my hand on his cheek.

Did you have a little nightmare. I said in a baby voice jokeing.

Yeah kinda. Noah said

I rubbed his cheek.
I thought I was going to lose you so I came over I kinda don't wanna leave so I hope you don't mind me staying here for a few.  Noah said smiling a little
I smiling nodding then he got up and went down stairs and came back with a cup of water and a pill he gave it to me then he changed.  I took the pill. When he got done he layed down next to me and fell asleep I got him under the covers and kissed his forehead. He pulled me close to him and I fell asleep.