I'll be okay

( I am so sorry this was late I'm dealing with alot due to school so I'm sorry )I woke up sweating.  I look next to me to check on Noah. But he wasn't there.
I get up and walk to the bathroom but hear the shower going I go back to my bed and lay back down I grab one of Noah's shirts and hold it close to me. It smells like cheap  cologne  and a smell that I can't explain.
I hear a door open and I throw the shirt  and sit there.

You ok robin? Noah said

Um yeah I am?

Well we are going to get you checked out so get dressed. He says

I get up and find something and get dressed  Noah helps me to his car and he drives me to the doctor.
We wait in the waiting room and then I get called and I get up Noah trys to get up but I push him back down and follow the nurse.

Noah pov_________
With Robin being checked out I was less Stressed but I got on my phone and waited for her I waited a while for her to come back and  then she came back. I walked her back to the car.

So uh your stomach okay. I said keeping my eyes on the road.
I see robin had this sickish look on her face.

Yeah just  bruised and I need to take some meds. Robin said looking out the window

We get to her house and I walk her back upstairs to her room and sit her on the bed.

Robin pov _________

You know I can walk right. I said looking at noah.
He sat next to me and looked at me.
Ok walk. He said with a  Stern look on his Face
I got up and walk to the bathroom and then he aaskeme to turn aaroun fast I did but fell.

Told you can't walk sweetheart. He Said getting up and walking over to me.

THAT'S TURNING DUMBASS. I said still on the floor.

He gets me up and walks me to the bed and he lays on the bed smileing at me  I brush his hair with my fingers soon he fell asleep. I got up trying not to wake him.  I went down stairs to say hi to my mom.
Mom, do you mind if noah  stays here for a couple of days.
Oh, no, sweetheart, he's welcome here whenever he likes. My mom said then drinking her tea and watching TV.
Then I hear a knock at the door I go to open it and see and it's one of the guys that sit at our table.
Heyyy Robin you doing ok?  He said  looking down at me.
Yeah I'm fine um is there anything you need  Jonathon?
Well Noah was really worried about you so was I but that's not what I'm here to ask would you like to go on a date tomorrow?  Jonathan said leaning on the door.
Oh yeah I would love it. 
I said smiling.
Oh and don't worry you don't have to wear a dress or something welp I'm going to get going I um will be back tomorrow. He said leaving. 
I smiled and close the door and walk back upstairs. And lay down next to Noah and fell asleep.
Noah woke me up around 2 pm and said he had somewhere to be so he would be back at 10 that night so that means I can go on  this date not being spyed on.  I went to the bathroom to take a shower. 
Then I went to my closet to look for something to wear  picked out one of my band shirts and a flannel and some pants and got dressed
I went to the bathroom to put on mascara. Then went to lay down. I stared up at the ceiling  I begin to have lustful thoughts but then quickly interrupted by my mom calling me I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs to my mom telling me to open the door and I see Jonathan leaning on the door.
Oh hey I'll be back in a sec I need to get my shoes on I ran to put on my shoes and told my mom I would be back I saw Jonathan waiting by the car and I got in.
Jonathan started driving. When we finally got there it was just woods I got out and he took my hand and guided me till we came up to a table with lights and food. Jonathan sat me down then he sat down.
I know this is like not what a ideal date is but I didn't know if you were going to say yes so it was kinda a last minute thing but I know you like the fall leafs so I hope you like it. He said smiling

Oh this is wonderful and very thoughtful of you Jonathan also pizza on a date like this  loveee itt . I smiled grabbing his hand 

He blushed then we started eating  and we talked about life and school and crap.  And we walked around the woods looking at stuff.
When we finally got  done it was 5:45 so we decided to head back to my place  we got there and we went up to my room and we started talking on the the bed but then we were relationships and that stuff. I could see Jonathan was   in his thoughts I rubbed his hand comforting him.
I saw him smiling a bit I kissed his cheek but he pulled me closer to him setting me on his lap. We started making out his hand went up my shirt making me shiver. He took off my shirt and takes off my bra

SMUT 🙂________________________________________

He sucks on my nipple while massaging the other

fuck Jonathan~ i moaned before pulling him back kissing him on the neck i feels his hands to your pants

may I remove your pants?

yes Jonathan~

He starts to rub my clit through my panties

Fuck Jonathan~ i moaned I see Jonathan removing his pants leaving him in boxers and he continues rubbing

clit as putting two finger in as well
Shit Jonathan~.i roll my eye back and put my head back. I told Jonathan to sit as I climb on him and started to move while on top of his dick

fuck princess~he groaned And held my hips. He pulls down his boxers and he removed my panties and slips his dick in me making both of us moan. Jonathan start slowly ramming into me while still rubbing my clit.

FUCK Jonathan~faster please ~ i scream
In pleasure

As you wish. He smirk and went faster and gently because he didn't want to hurt me.

Jon I'm about to cum~ i say breathe less

not yet darling ok~.he went faster as i were trying to hold in my cum. Me and Jonathan both released at the same time
__________________________ok it's over :)

He kisses me and tells me I did great.
I get off of him and lay down breathless.
He grabs his boxers and hands me my bra and panties.
I put them back on so did he and I layed on top of him. I look at my phone and I see a text from Noah and get up and get  a shirt on.

What's wrong robin? Jonathan said

Oh um Noah he's like on his way to my house we been having sleep overs. I laughed

Oh well  let me get dressed. He says

Oh no it's fine I'm sure he's just checking up on me. I said laying back down

Yeah is it about that bruise on your stomach? He said cuddling me

Yeah he's just making sure I don't need anymore meds.

Then I hear the door open and there's Noah standing in my door.

Well that's a surprise. Noah said

I got up to hug him. And he asked if he wanted him to stay and I said I'll be fine  him and Jonathan talked and then Noah left.
Jonathan got in bed with me and he cuddled me to sleep.

NOTE: I'm sooo sorry for it being super late school just started and I lost a lot of motivation plus I couldn't think of what to write so I'm like super tired but I will try to get the next one out soon ok bye my loves 😌