That was stupid

( a week after)
I woke up to knocking on my door.
I'll be there in a minute! I said looking for something to put on.
I felt eyes on me when I was getting dressed.
I looked at Noah to see if he was still sleeping.
WHY ARE YOU WATCHING ME CHANGE WEIRDO!
Calm down Robin. He said smiling
Well please put on something. I said going to the door.
By the way your spare clothes are under my bed. I smiled and went to open the door.
Good morning Robin. Said William
Morning Billy. I said patting his head
I went down stairs and saw mom drinking her coffee.
Morning mom. I said pouring some coffee in a mug.
Noah came down stairs and he picked my mug and was drinking it.
NOAH!!!  That's mine
I grabbed the mug and drank the rest.
Y'all kids are so weird Oh Noah would you like to stay for dinner tonight William seems to like you
Oh I would love to Ms. Robin.
Noah said
Robin that boy that was at our front door could you ask him if he would like to have dinner with us?
Oh um yeah I can see.  I pulled out my phone and texted Jonathan and asked if he wanted to have dinner
He texted back saying sure
He said he would love it. I said putting my phone away
Wanna go to the mall  robin?  Noah said
Sure. I said smiling
We will be back mom. I yelled going out the door.
I got in the car and we headed to the mall.
We got there and Noah dragged me to get ice cream.
Bro why are we getting ice cream at like after we just woke up?
We are not really getting ice cream you know how you said you wished for your first job to be in the mall. Well I came across a hiring sign for the ice cream place soo what you think?  Noah said holding me close.
Welp isn't what I have in mind but it works. I said smiling
We both went in for a interview and all we had to do is wait to see if we got the job.
My phone buzzed and I went to check it and it was my mom asking if we can get some stuff.
It looks like we got to get some stuff. I said putting away my phone.
We walked back to the car and drove to the grocery store.  We walked in and got the stuff my mom needed for dinner.
We got back in the car and started driving home.
Do you think I have to be a little bit fancy? Noah said while driving
Umm I think so but not like Overly fancy just something presentable.  I said looking up at him
Alright I guess I can drive home to get something then.  Noah said
Alright well don't take too long. I said smiling
Yeah I'm definitely gonna take a hour. Noah said smiling
Oh gosh no it's bad enough that the interview took 2 hours. I said smiling a bit.
I won't take long. He said then getting out.
I waited in the car for 10 minutes.
He came out  and had a bag with him and then got in and we started driving to my house.
We got there and Billy was watching TV and looked all dressed up.
Kids I just wanted y'all to know that I have a friend from work coming over so.
Oh ok. Me and Noah said
So please get ready. My mom said
I looked at Noah and we both went up to my room.
You go take a shower I'll get dressed. I said shooing him in the bathroom.
I got dressed and up looked at myself in the mirror.  I was wearing a short black
Dress.
Ughh I hate wearing dresses but I mean it could be a lot worse it could be way too fancy.
I think you look gorgeous. Noah said
My turned red and I slowly turned around to see him in a black dress shirt and black pants.  He looked different like... He was working out?!
Wow i-i uh you look great. I said looking up at him.
Billy came running in.
MOM SAID COME DOWN!
ohh my gosh out my room.  I said
Me and Noah went downstairs and then I heard a knocking.
I opened it and saw Jonathan dressed up too.
Oh come in dear. I said
Kids my friend is going to be late so y'all can watch TV
We went to the couch I sat between Jonathan and Noah.  I felt like I was in heaven.
5 minutes later Billy sat down.

Robin are you and Noah dateing?  Billy said

Oh n-. But before I could answer Jonathan stood up and dragged me upstairs.
What's wrong Jonathan? I asked
Oh I don't know maybe because your FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!
I stood there in shock.
Everyone had been saying it and now you're brother. You know what we're done. Jonathan said and left.
I stood there about to cry and Noah ran up and hugged me tightly.
I'm so sorry but if he's believes other people then his own girlfriend then that is dumb as fuck. Noah said rubbing my back.
It was probably Samantha  and her dumb minions. I said laughing a bit
Is there anyone else you want to invite? Noah said.
Yeah rose was nice is she free?  I said looking at him.
Yeah I can give her a call and tomorrow after school I can have the group and us go to the mall and we can have fun. Noah said with a smile
Yeah that's sounds great. I said walking down stairs to tell my mom Jonathan won't make it.
I sat down with billy.
I'm sorry Robin if I cause that. He said looking down.
Oh no it's not your fault he's just uh something else. I said smiling
15 minutes later I hear a knock at the door it's rose and my mom's friend.
We sat down and ate and talked about the normal.
After that rose, Noah and me went up to my room.
So what happened with Jonathan. Rose asked
Oh um he got angry with me because my brother asked if Noah and me were dating because he doesn't know so.  I said looking down

Yeah it was stupid I have no clue who said that we were. Noah said looking down too.

Well it could be Samantha or Jane they both have a hatred for you.  Rose said
And off topic robin  but you look hella good in that dress and not to be  mean or make y'all mad but y'alls outfits definitely make it look like y'all are dating  since it like kinda matches. Rose said brushing my hair.

So are y'all going to kick out Jonathan? I asked

Well yeah I thought I made it Obvious. Noah said.
Then we heard someone yelling for us.
We went downstairs and my mom and her friend told us to come here.

So this is my daughter robin and that's her best friend Noah and that's rose and this young man is my son William. My mom said smiling
We shook hands with the friend and talked for a few hours till rose and my mom's friend left.

Do you want me to spend the night?  Noah asked

Yes if you wouldn't mind. I said quickly hugging him

We got ready for bed and went to sleep.

( I hope y'all enjoy and again I finished this on the way to school lol anyway who do y'all ship :)  )