P40

Daniella Vienn Cervantes

"Tama na yan please. Kanina pa tayong hapon dito oh. Malapit narin mag 12am balak mo ba gawin tong hotel? Halos araw araw na tayo dito!"

Tristan tried to snatch away the bottle of Jack Daniel's from my hand but I didn't let him have it. Ever since my sister died, I became alcoholic. I became more snobbish and rude to anyone especially at my lolo. I did what I had to do, I ignored his presence ever since that day happened.

It was her last day today, I woke up with a heavy headache but I didn't mind it. I took a quick shower and immediately drove to her location. When I arrived, I wanna rolled my eyes because of the stare of the people, they pitied me, they pitied us. Where in fact they are one of the people who judged my sister from having a relationship with a student and a girl. Screw them, kapal ng mukha niyong magpakita dito.

As for Krystal, we never heard of her for a days. Even her family suddenly vanished, I tried again to hired people to find them but they didn't leave any trace behind. I suddenly wanted the urge to get angry at them especially at her but I stop myself. Because I know, I can feel it, something happened.

Within those days, Lolo would still continously keep on blaming Krystal and I was the one who stood infront of him, I will never allow him again to hurt the people that I love the most.

Nakatulala akong tinitignan ang bawat taong pumapasok para bisitahin si ate, when suddenly a man sit beside me, I could smell his familiar perfume.

"Carson." I uttered, I felt his hands around my back, gently carassing it.

The sudden feeling that I wanted to cry again, ito nanaman.

"I'm here. You got me, I'm your bestfriend, remember?"

"But I lost my own sister." My voice broke into pieces. "I lost her, Tristan.. I lost her."

Way back a year ago, my great so called lolo tried to put up with me with an Arrange Marriage with Carson. Little did he know, both of us hated it. I just didn't mind it because we're bestfriends and he is still currently living in his closet, that's right he's gay only few of us knows about it.

I was standing infront of her coffin, I wasn't crying anymore but I can hear my mom's. It was too painful to bare, to hear her sorrow upon my sister's death. If only she was here, where are you, Krystal?

I stared at my sister's face one last time, she was wearing a white dress that was a gift from Krystal for their first monthsary. This was on her last will, when I heard about it....it felt like she knows that she will be gone soon.

Unti unti na siyang binaba kasabay ng pag agos ng luhang ngayon lang bumitaw. Hindi na kinaya ang kapit sa mata ko, tuloy tuloy itong kumawala at halo halong hikbi ang maririnig at sigaw ni mom na pilit pinapabangon si ate.

I closed my eyes tightly, my mom was begging, halos mapaluhod ito sa sakit at pagiiyak.

"Ate...please wake up. You still have a lot of time to wake up. Please, anak..."

"You told me that you're going to build a home for me. Nasan na? You even promise to show me the cars that you collected. You told me that I will be going to watch you getting married with the woman you love...but why... why did you ended up this way? This is not the kind of white dress that I want for you anak. So please, please wake up."

Hindi ko na tinapos, dali dali akong lumabas at lumayo sakanila. I felt my legs immediately gave up the moment I was in front of my car.

I was crying and yelling, I could feel the presence of Tristan and Carson behind me, I felt their hug but I felt nothing.