P41

WARNING: There are might be scenes that could trigger you. 

...

Daniella Vienn Cervantes

IN LOVING MEMORY

DANNY VERA L. CERVANTES

1997-2019

"Hey ate, nandito ulit ako." I was holding her favorite flowers, the baby breath. I dropped to my knees slowly at inilapag ko ang hawak kong bulaklak.

"You should have been living with your dreams.." My eyes started to get teary...again. Ever since she left, it almost felt like I was crying nonstop. It is unfair to her that I was living up to what she should have been doing.

A certified architect with a huge project.

A licensed professor who is currently teaching at a prestigious college university.

and lastly, being in a relationship with the same girl that we love.

Yes, I was the first one who knew about her, I was the first one who was in love with her but my ate....she was the first one that Krystal met and she was the first one who had a relationship with her.

"How should I tell her about this?" I cried, I was sobbing to the point that my shoulders are shaking badly.

I knew I have to tell her about this, I knew she should know about her past. After all, she wasn't given a chance to bid her last goodbye. I don't think she even knows that Ate is already gone. But I got scared, I was so scared that things might not turn out great, and even if it was a white lie, it is still a lie.

The death threats didn't scare me at all because I was more scared of losing her.

"Last month she keeps on asking us if she had a relationship before." Lydia spoke. I suddenly got nervous.

I remember when we talked about the betrayal, she asked me about it and I just replied to her that I might not..but maybe soon. I knew that there are no secrets that will remain as just secrets especially since her stalker is now making a move.

"Here are the pictures na pinag tataguan ni White." Atty. Sandoval gave me a huge pile of folder. She's really good at cases like this, no wonder kilala siya sa New York.

Atty. Agatha Eleanor Sandoval
SECRET FILE C

"This is too fucked up." Noah said while scanning through the pictures. "Krystal needs to know about this, Miss."

I know we have to tell her because for sure this would lead her into more pain, we knew everything about her but we choose to keep it. We choose to lie and hurt her when there are a lot of days when we should have already said it to her. She deserves to know, I blame myself for this.

"This is the perfect timing right now, Daniella. You have to tell her." Veronica whispered to me while her eyes are fixed on the barbeque.

Even my co-professors knew about this, at first they didn't agree to keep it but they said that they will trust me to handle this. I know this is also painful for them, to see the face of their beloved friend who has the same face as mine. I couldn't imagine what it feels like to be in their shoes. But they didn't treat me like I was different, they treat me as their friend, they treat me as Daniella Vienn Cervantes.

I was on my way to the Clinic, where Lydia and Guinevere are. But I saw two figures in front of the door. My eyes turned wide as I saw a familiar face, my hands started to get shaky and I could feel my heart pounding too fast for being too nervous.