P43

Daniella Vienn Cervantes

My whole world suddenly turn upside down because of what she said. I felt like there was inside of me cracked and I couldn't even move my lips.

She didn't talk after that and pumindot sa floor buttons. It felt like she didn't even regret anything sa sinabi niya. I positioned myself on her back. I pursed my lips and I was playing around with my hands. Feeling ko ayaw niyang nasa iisang lugar kami, feeling ko kinakamuhian na niya ako.

It came to the moment that I was covering my mouth with my hands and pinching myself out and hard because I didn't want her to see me and hear me crying.

Buti nalang nasa harapan ko siya at nasa likod niya ako. I don't want her to see me being pathetic over this. She might just probably even laugh at me.

There was just a silent between us, di ako sanay, hindi kami ganito. I almost feel like she was suddenly out of reach, parang ang taas taas niya na ulit. Hindi ko nanaman siya maabot o baka kahit kailan hindi ko naman talaga siya naabot.

"Did you mean that?" I asked, hindi ko na napigilan. But she remained composed and didn't answer me back.

Perhaps, she regain herself from the old version of hers. Maybe she did thought about loving me but when she remembered my ate, everything suddenly became blurry for her.

But I do understand...she was her first afterall. I was just nothing but an empty can who barged into her heart.

My eyes were busy roaming around inside the bar, the people here are starting to get wild since malapit narin mag madaling araw. I was just taking a sip from the beer in front of me. I invited these two idiots with me since I know they also needed this.

At least hindi lang ako magisang lumbay at iyakin ngayong gabi.

"This bitch suddenly asked us for a drink, so what's the tea?" Inismiran ko naman si Agatha sa tanong niya pero tinawanan lang ako nito.

"Our sister here just got her heart broken for 100th time." Nag apir pa ang dalawa na para bang tuwang tuwa na nasasaktan ako.

Are they even my friends? What the heck.

"So what did she tell you? I saw you guys having converstion while waiting for the elevator. Hindi mo man lang ako hinintay at iniwan mo ko sa babae na yun." Reklamo ni Veronica.

I suddenly stop from taking a sip when I remembered what she said. It was more like a crystal clear to me, it was obvious from the way she look at me that she hates me. I mentally scoffed, I guess it was really her all along huh. Wala na siguro akong magagawa kundi tanggapin yun.

"She didn't love me at all. It was still my sister." I answered and I saw how they were shock, it was written all over their face pero agad yun napawi na para bang naawa sila sakin.

"Its okay, it is still my fault afterall." Sambit ko.

"Falling inlove with her was never a mistake." Saglit siyang tumigil. "You lied to protect her although it was indeed still wrong but, Bianca was just messing around with your head. You were never a selfish, Vienn." Veronica said and Agatha was firmly agreeing with her.

I gritted my teeth when I heard that name again. Kung may bahid lang talaga ako ng kasamaan hindi ako magdadalawang isip na ikasa ang baril ko nung araw na yun.

"That bitch died by the way."

"What?!"

"How?! Oh my god please don't tell...."

"Hey, I built a private organization to help and protect people, not to kill some humans even if some of them like her deserves that." She defended. Okay, I thought she would finally let herself touch a blood knowing her patience.