P5: Heavy mortal hopes

Specialist training class was coming to an end now and you were dueling Sky and Riven as they both seemed set on beating you. It wasn't malicious, more of a game between the three of you and compared to a lot of the other specialists it wasn't personal or driven by rage.
The duel had been going on for almost twenty minutes now and whilst your opponents were tiring, you were still calmly blocking ever attack and occasionally hitting back. You didn't feel like you had anything to prove to the specialist, who were, not very inconspicuously, watching from their mats, and you certainly didn't want to hurt your friends.
In hopes of finishing the fight victoriously, Sky and Riven sent a meaningful glance at each other. You knew they were planning something but what was it? Then in perfect synchrony Riven went to hit the top of your chest whilst Sky went for the backs of your knees. Once their plan made itself know, you nimbly leaned back until you were at a right angle and Riven's attack went swinging over you. On to Sky's strike, leaning back further you let your hands touch the ground and elegantly executed a slow bridge kickover, lifting your legs into the air and over. Landing in a defensive stance you were the only one left standing as the force of their blows never landing caused them to lose their balance.
"How! Every time!" Riven angrily hit the mat before quickly pulling himself back up and walking over to you. With a pat on the back Riven says "You have got to show me how you do that. Then Sky wouldn't stand a chance." While helping his friend back up. Sky retorts "You wish, I would still kick your arse." But his words were distracted and his eyes were focused on Silva. "He's going to be ok, even if I have to kill the burned one myself." You firmly say over Sky's shoulder as you both watch Silva cling to his staff with tired black eyes.

Specialist training over ran a bit as you taught Riven some new ways to defend himself against targets, although you hoped he would never have to face a burned one. Despite his sarcasm and insensitivity, you felt Riven was misunderstood a bit like you and it felt good to have another specialist by your side.
Now that training was finally over you raced to the canteen to grab some food before getting out of your sweaty armour and ready for the specialist party. However, once you grabbed some food you saw Terra and Bloom having what looks to be a very depressing conversation.
You made your way between table to sit next to Terra; once you sat down you heard them talking about Beatrix. Terra was too caught up in her rant to notice you taking Musa's place but Terra comparing herself to Beatrix made you frown. How could she not see how perfect she is? The final straw was when she said "she looks like her and I'm..." You really did try and hold your tongue but the fact that she didn't see what you saw made you want to worship her until she did.
So, you slowly leaned forwards "Beautiful, talented, kind..." And as your breath tickled her ear and the soft hair failing in front of it, you murmured "Don't let anyone tell you different, not even yourself, or...I might just have to do something about it..." Your tone was strong and seductive before you grabbed your tray and made your way back to your room to find something other than armour to wear to the party.
Both Bloom and Terra sat in shock at how much you said compared to your usual silence, however Terra, being the only one to hear what you actually said, was by far the most shocked. Her cheeks flushed as she thought of what you could have ment by what you would do about it. Biting her lip at your words but also the embarrassment that one of the top specialists in Alfea heard her self-conscious rant about nerds.

 Biting her lip at your words but also the embarrassment that one of the top specialists in Alfea heard her self-conscious rant about nerds