Tour

Annabeth's POV

"Were here," I said to everyone.  Everyone else besides Percy and me got up groggily.  Even though it only took an hour to get there everyone somehow found a way to sleep.  After everyone was fully awake we went over to camp.  My hand found Percy's and we walked together in the lead.   As soon as we were on top of the hill they had looks of confusion on their face.  Probably because they didn't see anything except an empty valley.

"Um, all I see is a homeless guy right there," Conner spotted, pointing to a very real homeless person in the valley.  But to me and Percy, it looked like home, well, home with a homeless guy.

  But to me and Percy, it looked like home, well, home with a homeless guy

"Oh I forgot, you can come in now," Percy said.  Just then their eyes widened in shock as they saw Camp-Half Blood in all its glory.

"Wow," everyone said as they took in the breathtaking scenery.

"I have seen cities made of jewels but this might be even better," Sophie said.

" I see it every day in the summer and it never gets boring," I said looking at camp again as we started down the hill to the Big House.  I figured that would be the best place since Chiron would probably want to talk to them individually.

"So, how long have you been here," the kid named Keefe asked.

"Well, I've been here since I was seven and Percy has been here since he was twelve," I explained as we arrived at the porch and saw Mr. D playing Pinochle on the porch with Chiron, Grover, and Juniper.  It reminded me a lot of when Percy arrived at camp. 

"There you are!" Chiron said in obvious relief.  Since Chiron was in wheelchair form most of them just thought of him as an old guy in a wheelchair.  He beckoned everyone into where we hold most of our meetings around a ping-pong table next to a living lion.  Most of them were surprised to find the head moving but conner merely shrugged and asked Chiron what it liked and after that, they started pretending the sausages were basketballs and the lion's head was the hoop.  

Once we all sat down Chiron told us the real reason he had allowed us to bring them into camp.  "As soon as the Oracle was born, she sprouted a prophecy talking about nine children from different worlds would find each other and unite to stop an enemy. I'm sorry but that is all I can tell you for now.  You know how it is when people know their whole fate of a quest, and sadly this one was very specific. On that note, Percy, can you show the boys around, Annabeth can you take the girls and then broke into groups.  Percy looked like he had an idea planned for them.  I was sort of feeling bad I told the other girls what I thought Percy was going to do.  They both shrugged and said they would be fine if they got beat up a little bit. Then I started walking to the cabins first and in the distance, I saw Percy leading the boys to the archery range and volleyball courts.

"Wow," Alex said, "Apollo's cabin might even be brighter than the fairy palace she said.  When we went to each cabin I told them who each cabin was dedicated for.  Then once we passed the Hermes cabin Alex was unfortunate enough to open the door then she was hung upside down and Sophie and I was laughing so hard my side hurt.

Percy's POV

Once Chiron said I should take the boys on a tour I got a little idea for them.  I told them my plan and surprisingly they all agreed to it, then I filled them in on how it was going to work.  First I went to go show them the archery range and volleyball courts.  So when we did archery Fitz and Keefe impressed me with controlling the bow and arrows with their mind and Conner did fairly well.  So far everything was according to plan.  After I showed them the archery range and volleyball courts I showed them the climbing wall, strawberry fields, and the Pegasus stables.  They seemed shocked that I could talk to the horses.

"Donuts?" Blackjack asked

"I think there are some here that I left, should be right ... aha! Found it! Here's two for you and one for the others," I explained as I put the donuts away. "Well see you later."

"Bye boss, hope you school them in sword fighting," he said as we were leaving.  I just smiled in response.  The last spot left was the arena, which had a little surprise for them.  As I entered I saw Tyson playing catch with Mrs. O'Leary.

"Brother!" Tyson yelled as he came running at me.  I tensed up my shoulders preparing for impact.  It was like being hugged by a bear on steroids.  

"It's nice to see you too big guy.  When did you get here," I asked.

"I got here yesterday after I heard you were coming here," he explained just as Mrs. O'Leary came bounding up to me.

"Op, sorry, introductions, Fitz, Keefe, Conner this is my half-brother Tyson, who's the general in the cyclops army, and then this is Mrs'Oleary who is a hellhound I got from Daedalus.  Tyson, Mrs'Oleary, this is Fitz and Keefe who are elves, and Conner lives in the fairy tale world," I said.  They all looked positively shocked by these new revelations.  Just then a Coch shell sounded, signaling dinner.