Revenge

Sophie Foster's POV

We broke off with all the girls following Annabeth and all the boys following Percy.

"Ok guys, so the plan is to get some darts that explode slime as a prank on the boys," explained Annabeth, "Percy will probably send someone to get us and then lead us down to the lake where Percy can control the water and embarrass us, oh, also were going to need a camera to film it all."  We entered the forge and we saw about ten kids ranging from about 7-20 years old.  Annabeth went over to a short little kid making a robotic dragon about 2 feet long.

"Oh hi Annabeth.  What do you need?" the short kid asked without looking up from his project.

"Yeah, can you make us 20 darts, and all of them explode when pressed by a button, or is it too hard for you Leo," Annabeth challenged.

"Easy, just wait ten minutes," Leo answered and, after finishing the dragon, which started diving and swooping around and breathing bursts of green fire.  He grabbed some metal pieces and his hands started working furiously on the darts.  Five minutes later we had 20 darts and four buttons.

"Each of these remotes explodes one at a time and each of them is connected to four each," he explained, "And look at that!  I was five minutes early!" he did a little weird dance and held out his hand expectantly, obviously waiting for something. Sighing Annabeth reached into her pocket and gave Leo what looked like a gold coin. Satisfied he went back to working on another project.

"He seems a little bit weird," acknowledged Sophie. I couldn't agree more with her at that moment.

"Yeah, like the weird little dance he did," added Alex as she tried to copy him but only succeeded in making us laugh so hard that some of the other campers were staring at us.  We made a quick stop at the armory got some darts and went to the archery range to practice our aim.  After we went through a quarter or so of darts we saw Keefe and Conner run up to us and started laughing and pelting us with water balloons.  As soon as they saw our faces their laughter died in their throats as they tried to run away.  I slowed them down with my telekinesis while Alex had summoned an enchanted lion and Sophie Newman was already conjuring ropes and duct tape.  

"Is that what I think it is," I asked Annabeth but she only smiled in response while getting out the rest of the supplies.  As to my question both boys collapsed into piles a second after the darts went in them.  I stopped my telekineses and the lion disappeared in a poof of blue smoke.  All of us got to work and tied them up to a pole that Alex and I grabbed and put duct tape on their mouths.  Alex looked gleeful as she put the duct tape in his mouth, but not before she got two old socks, shoved them into Conner and Keefe's mouths, and then wrapped duct tape on them.  Afterward, we went to the lake to find Percy, Josh, and Fitz.  Sophie Newman snapped her fingers and we were all magically wet.

"That will convince the boys that Keefe and Conner actually got us," she explained as we continued to the lake.  Annabeth signaled we were close and all conversation stopped as we got out our darts and guns. We continued to creep silently until we were at the edge of a clearing that was right next to the lake.  I held up my fingers and counted down from three and we fired darts at all of them in the trees I shot mine at Josh.  Just as he reached to take it off I pressed the button and it exploded slime and jell all over him.  It was hilarious and Fitz and Percy were also covered in slime. Disoriented all of them fell out of their trees and landed on the cushions that Alex had summoned magically.  Then we all rushed over to the boys and tied them up with expressions of shock on their faces.

"What just happened," Percy asked, his voice slightly muffled since his face was still on the cushion. We all laughed.

"Ah, if only you would want to know, but alas, we couldn't tell you.  Alex and you can go, pointing to me, can you guys get Keefe and Conner, you can batter them up but just make sure they're conscious," Annabeth commanded.  As we left we saw the boys and their faces.  It was so funny that I laughed all the way there.  When we got to where Conner and Keefe were they were both struggling to get out but stopped and tried to pretend they were asleep.

"You guys can drop the act," Alex said happily as she summoned a couple of enchanted pots of thorns on wheels to carry them out, "Do you guys like the socks?  I added them myself!" Conner struggled even harder than before.

"Let me go or else I'm going to tell everyone that you kidnapped us," Conner yelled furiously.  Or at least that's what I think he said, it sounded more like this, "Le m go r els m goin u kidnapped!" After a minute or so of having to listen to Keefe and Conner's complaints, we went into the clearing to find a wall set up with five pairs of ropes.  Fitz, Percy, and Josh were already bound up with their duct tape off and them yelling at us.  Quickly we all grabbed Keefe and Conner and tied them up.

"Listen up," Annabeth yelled, "If you keep yelling I'm going to hit you directly in the body, understood?" once they all nodded she continued again, "This is payback for what you did, so enjoy!" and with that she wheeled around the gun and started shooting at the boys' feet.  It looked like the inside of the rubber red balls were filled with slime.  After we ran out of them we cut the ropes and all of us laughing we set off toward the house.