London

Annabeth's POV

Going through the leygate was what I would imagine spinning around a 100 times as quickly as you can, not very fun.  It looked like everyone else agreed that leygates weren't the best.

"Well, might as well go to our hotel," Josh said clearly oblivious to the fact that we all wanted to through up.  He turned and looked back, "Oh I forgot to help you with that.  Here take these, they should help."  He each gave us what looked like a jellybean.  I shrugged and popped it into my mouth and the need to barf slowly lessened until it was no more.

"Now we should go," corrected Percy as he reached for my hand as we walked toward the Super nice hotel. It had beautiful sweeping arches and little details carved into the side. It looked like a blend of ancient and modern architecture combined. When we got back home I would definitely be adding some of these features.

"Hello! Welcome to the Monstre hotel! Would you like to book a room?" asked the friendly clerk.

"Yes, we would like to book, um, five rooms, please," he said as he did a quick headcount.  As she got the keys we discussed who would have what rooms.

"Here you go," she said as she gave us five keys and gave us each a green card with the symbol of the hotel on it.

"Thanks," we all replied in unison as we trooped out and into the elevator.

"Here's your key, Percy," Josh said as he gave Percy our key.  We came to level two and we all went off and towards our room.  

"Let's meet downstairs in the lobby at six," Scathach said.  We all nodded and went into our rooms.  We had a pretty big room.  It had a little kitchen, a dining room, a living room, and a king-sized bed.

"This place is pretty big," Percy said from the balcony, "Hey Fitz! What're you doing?  I just asked Keefe what he was doing and he said escaping from Scathach and Aifoe because both of them had already busted out swords and started fighting each other."  Fitz's reply got lost in the wind, but Percy just nodded and said bye.

"Since we still have an hour left, I think we should watch a movie," exclaimed Percy, already grabbing the remote from the couch.

"How about we play a board game," I reasoned

"Nah, movies are much better."

"Fine.  I'll give you five seconds to hand over the remote so I can pick the movie, if you don't give it to me I'll tackle you and then throw it out the window."

"Fine," Percy said his head dropping, and when he gave me the remote he gave me his sad look.  I looked into his puppy eyes and eventually, my willpower broke and I sighed.

"Here's the deal, how about we both agree on a movie,"

Immediately happy with this deal, he turned on the TV and started going on to a movie.  He hit the play button and the movie started playing.  I rested my head on his shoulder while he toyed with my hair, being careful not to pull my hair.  After we finished the movie it was almost time to leave.  We got up and went out the door down to the main level.  It looked like we were the first ones there.

"Check what time it is. For the first time in my life I'm early for something," joked Percy as he lightly kissed me on top of my head.  The others came in shortly after.

"What should we have for dinner," asked Conner, "I'm starving."

"How about that Mexican place over there," Alex asked.  We all agreed and went over there.  We walked over there and found it almost empty.

"Could we please have a table for 11," Keefe asked.

"Sure," the waiter said as she led us to a huge table in the far corner away from everyone else.  "What would you all want," she asked after a couple of minutes.

"I will have 3 chicken tacos with some chips," Percy replied.

"I will have the same except two tacos," I answered

"I'll have 5 beef tacos with a side of Mac-N-Cheese," answered  Conner, "What, I said I was hungry!"  We all laughed at that and twenty minutes later everyone had piles of steaming food in front of them.  We all ate the delicious food and got some shakes and headed back to the hotel.

"Good night," I said as I opened the door and went in. After a quick shower, I hopped in bed and curled up against Percy's chest. When I woke up I found a huge balloon right in front of my face.  "What, the...  Oh, very funny Percy."  I laughed as I got up and rolled out of bed.  

"Good morning," Percy said as he came into the room, "We're going to go look and see if we can find any clues at the site."

"Ok, let's get cracking," I said as I grabbed the half-eaten bagel in his hand at took a bite.  We took the elevator and found everyone else already there.  Since we didn't know exactly where the chunk of disappeared Earth was, we asked the clerk and he gave us directions.  We called a taxi and we were on our way.  When we arrived there were tons of tourists, shoulder against shoulder, trying to look at it.  

"I didn't know that a chunk of the earth was that interesting," joked Conner, "We're standing on one!"  We finally reached the front and all we saw was mist covering the hole like a layer of earth.  We searched all around the hole until I found a little groove etched in the ground.  It showed a black hole covered in mist and a couple of gingerbread men on the sides.  Keefe, who was apparently good at drawing.  After a couple of seconds or so he came up and showed us his drawing.  It looked exactly like the symbol.

"Nice job Keefe," I said as we headed back.  When we got back we went to the nearest computer and looked up the symbol and saw that it was near the other disappeared chunks of earth.  We also found out that the swirling symbol indicated chaos and the black pit Tarturas.  

I knew everyone would freak out if I said it so I just said, "How about let's find out what the gingerbread men mean."  Percy looked at me and I knew that something was on my mind.

"What's wrong," he asked as he came up and took my hand.

"It's that I think we're going up against, chaos and Tarturas," I explained.  Percy just nodded to Josh and he opened a Leygate and we got sucked up into it.