Settling in

Keefe's POV

"Woah," I said.  In front of me was our new "Home".  

Just before I had been thinking that this day couldn't get any better, but then it did

Just before I had been thinking that this day couldn't get any better, but then it did.  I was already having a lousy day before Sophie spotted me I was hiding out in a little apartment when I was super hungry and had to walk 4 miles before I found food because all the restaurants were closed.  This mansion might have even been nicer than some of the other fancier houses I had seen before.  It was easily 20 thousand square feet, had a gate, and some sweet cars in the driveway.  "Well, let's start exploring," I said enthusiastically, walking down to the house.  I took a quick look around and saw we had a pool and a hot tub in the back but that was all I found before the others started walking up.  We all walked in, stunned, and didn't speak for at least ten seconds.  The entrance looked like it was covered in gold and was easily as big as my apartment, if not bigger.  We went together exploring. First, we found out it had an intercom system.  We also found out it had 11 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, a video game room, a Movie theater, a snack bar, two kitchens, two living rooms, an armory, and an arena.  It also had a library and Annabeth went nuts and Percy had to practically drag her away from it.  

"Come on Annabeth, I bet there's a library in our room," he coaxed her until finally, she gave in.  Finally, it had a games room filled with Ping-Pong, a pool table, air hockey, and a foosball table.  While we were putting our stuff in the rooms I heard a commotion in Percy and Annabeth's room and just as suddenly as it started it stopped.  Oh well, as I plopped down on the bed and wondered how long I could take it before I went bonkers.  I was so absorbed in my thoughts I didn't even realize that Percy had suddenly appeared in the doorway.  He opened his mouth to talk but then was interrupted by one of the shadows stretching and widening as a boy who looked about 13 appeared from the shadows.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Death Boy himself, so want do you want," Percy asked suspiciously.  Me?  I was just staring flabbergastered at that the fact that this kid had teleported using shadows.

"Can I use Mrs. O'Leary for a quick shadow travel,"  I'm going to check on my dad and see how he's handling up, also Mrs. O'Leary would like to visit home for a bit," Nico explained.

"Um, where does your dad live," I asked curiously.

"Somewhere you will never come out alive from," He answered cryptically.

"Ok, now really I want to know where he lives. Maybe with a few more details," I asked pleadingly.

He seemed amused by begging and finally caved in, responding "He lives in the underworld, he's the god of the dead, Hades," he responded calmly and turned to Percy, "So could I use Mrs. O'Leary?  I promise I'll just bring her only there and back."  As soon as Percy nodded Nico went to the shadows and was gone.

"Well, what was that about," I asked turning to Percy, but he was gone. Huh, people seemed to like disappearing a lot when talking to him.

Fitz POV

I had to give it to Percy, if he and Keefe combined into one trouble-making team they could probably wreak havoc on the entire world.  As soon as we went to the stables Percy started talking to the Pegasus as Percy said.  Then he got some donuts for Pegasus and then a cyclops charged into the room and greeted Percy as his brother!!  I thought something was seriously wrong with them but then Percy explained that they were half-brothers both sons of Poseidon.  In the car, I was shocked by Percy's powers but that was nothing compared to what he did in the lake stirring up a hurricane and making them split into 10 different people each dressed for war and then they collapsed into puddles as he released his control on the water. 

"Your sure you aren't a Hydrokinetic," I asked skeptically.  He just shook his head no.  Then the Coch Horn rang and we ate dinner under nothing except some trees.  Percy explained all the bad weather goes away and sometimes the camp gets a little snow in the winter.  Then this kid about our age came up and then shockingly I realized he had goat legs, and instead of feet, he had hooves.  Then I remembered a story about Satyrs who had goat legs and a human body.  He took us to our new "house".  Then we came into a clearing and in the middle was a mansion bigger than the one I usually lived in.

Conner's POV

The mansion might have even been bigger than the fairy castle and it was definitely more my style. As I was exploring my room I found a little super cute puppy in a crate on my balcony. There was even a little area of grass for him. I decided to name him Bones after one of the dogs in my story. After an hour of teaching him, he had learned, to sit, down, shake, roll, come, and breakdance. Right as I was about to teach him to jump I heard a commotion in Percy and Annabeth's room and decided to find out what happened. As I knocked on the door and let myself in I saw Percy on the floor and Annabeth in a chair, reading a book with a look of annoyance clearly written on her face.

"If you ever want to live, I would recommend you don't interrupt Annabeth's reading time," wheezed Percy, clearly in pain.

"I'll take your word for it. Goodnight," I said as I left the room and as soon as my head hit the pillow I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.