New kid

Annabeth's POV

As we head to dinner I see a new table set up at the corner of the dining pavilion.  Curiously I looked at the table to see its significance as Chiron suddenly appeared right next to me.  He then explained to me how this table would be set up for everyone who was a part of the First Prophecy.  Then he went off to the head of the pavilion.  As soon as we sat down he explained we would be a part of the First Prophecy and we should expect four more visitors.  With that everyone started digging into the feast.  I suddenly noticed a new kid at the Athena table watching Percy with sudden interest.  I decided I was about to march over there but then she caught me looking at her and it looked like she had her answer but probably didn't like the answer.  

Just then I heard Keefe ask, "Why is everyone staring at us?  I mean I get it there are a lot of new kids, but why is everyone staring at us?"  At this most of the people staring at us turned away.

"Well, I think it's because we are part of a huge prophecy," I explained, "I also think we should get to our cabins."

"Dinner's over!  Percy, Annabeth, Sophie, Fitz, Keefe, Conner, and Alex we have set up a little different thing for you.  Grover, can you show them the way?  Thank you well of you go,"  announced Chiron.

"Grover!" Percy shouted as Grover came nervously trotting over to us with Juniper by his side.  I was glad to see Percy had seen Grover.  We hadn't seen him for a couple of months.

"Well let's get this show on the road," exclaimed Juniper as she grabbed Grover's hand and started walking off to the forest.

"Now, I might be hallucinating but is that kid part donkey or what," asked Fitz

"Oh no, you aren't hallucinating, he's a Satyr, part goat, part man," Explained Percy cheerfully.  As we followed Juniper and Grover into the woods.

"Welcome to your new home!" Grover said as he disappeared into the shadows.

Earlier that day: Chiron's POV

As soon as Percy and Annabeth IM'd me I knew the time had come for the First Prophecy.  I got out the mirror I had kept for so long hidden, got a pin, and then gave it a drop of blood.  I thought of Abraham the Mage and suddenly he appeared in the mirror.

"Conner and Alex have arrived already, send Sophie and Josh in 3 days," I said wearily, " I already called Mr. Forkle a week ago, so they should be meeting today, oh also can you get the mansion, I think we both agree on why it's important," then I disconnected the line.  Ah well, I knew this day would come eventually, even if I didn't want it to happen.  I knew I had a lot to plan.  Just then I contacted all the gods to inform them the time was coming for the First Prophecy.  Then I went into the woods to see if the house was built yet.  Once I arrived there everything was accounted for and it looked like the dwarves built it perfectly.  I still didn't understand how gnomes only needed a couple of minutes of daylight in the lost cities.  I went back to camp to see how stuff was going then decided to do some archery.  After I got 49 bulls-eyes I got the call signaling they were on the way and went over to the big house to get into my wheelchair, knowing it would scare the visitors far less than in my actual form.

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter, I promise the next one will be longer, hope you like it!