Angry Spirits

20 years old Ariana is writing on the 'magical roses' book journal on what is her black rose is capable to do.

So far the black rose just become more and more powerful by the day that passed since my second outburst.

This rose are so powerful that sometimes my body can't take any of its dark magic.

But at least on what I don't know is that the darkness is fuse with my emotions, in other word is that I need to control my emotions to keep my mind sane.

I've been trying to control these powers and so far I only manage to control a bit. A part of me is afraid that it'll take over my body, yet I'm still trying to do so.

She stop when she heard cheerful voices outside, she walk up to her window and see her people are preparing for dinner together with the royals tonight.

Ariana smile seeing that, but her heart beats fast as mysterious nervousness show its sign, "what's this feeling?", she thought, but she let it slide for now, not wanting to make everyone worry. She walk out and had dinner with her family and people.

At night....

Soon enough after the dinner is over and everyone return to their home to rest after tiring day.

The royals is busy to play charades while Ariana herself reading a book at the couch with Blizzard on her shoulder. She look at her sisters that play against the boys, Elsa try to act something, "she's terrible at this", she thought, looking at Elsa.

Elsa suddenly feel a bit scared as she turn around, away at the others.

"Scared?", Anna guessed, "disturbed?", she guessed again but it's incorrect, "aw come on you totally look disturbed", she said, feeling a bit annoyed. Then the bell rang.

"We won", Kristoff said, satisfied.

Anna got up and walk towards Elsa, "another round?", she asks.

Elsa look at Anna, "you know what", Elsa said, "I think I'm turning in". Elsa walk towards the door.

"Yeah, I'm tired too", Olaf said, "and Sven promise me to read a bedtime story", he said, lying on top of the reindeer, and Blizzard fly towards Olaf's snow head.

"Did I?", Kristoff talk for Sven, but the reindeer shook his head as a 'no'.

"You had such an amazing voice", Olaf said, "just like that one time when you pretend to be Kristoff", Olaf continue to talk as he, Blizzard, Sven and Ariana walk out.

Ariana place a hand on Kristoff's shoulder and gesture on Anna, then she walk out, leaving those two.

Kristoff add the firewood on to the fireplace and eat a mint plant for his breath, then quickly go to Anna while holding a diamond ring. Anna on the other hand is cleaning up the papers on the floor.

"Does Elsa seem weird to you?", Anna asks Kristoff without looking at him.

"She seem like Elsa", Kristoff said and get to one knee to propose.

Anna still not looking at Kristoff and try to search for Elsa's paper, "that last word, what was it?", she asks.

"I don't-", Kristoff clear his throat for a romantic voice, "-I don't know".

Anna found the paper, "ice!", she said annoyed as her hand hit Kristoff's hand and the ring knock over, "she couldn't act up ice!". Kristoff manage to catch it in under the couch, and he sigh in relief.