Black Rose VS White Rose

Ariana is speechless after hearing Zeon's story, "so if you are the wielder of the white rose-", she said, thinking of something, "-then you're the one who wrote the book of magical roses that hidden in North mountain cave".

"Yes that's my doing", Zeon said as he nodded, "these roses are the most rarest just because of their magical ability", he explains, "I wrote of what I learned about these rose". Suddenly the white rose sword float in front of Zeon without it's scabbard, "I hid it because I don't want people use the roses on battlefield".

That sigh already make Ariana step back, "What the?", she whisper, feel afraid what she predict come true.

Zeon place both hands on the sword's grip, "now that I failed to do it-", he said as he stretch his arms above his head, "-I must eliminate the one who knew about it".

Ariana's breathing is shaky as she know what it means. The princess pull out the black rose and wield it on her front, "if he wield a sword above his head, meaning his going to do a killing blow", she thought, "if I make one wrong move then I would be dead".

Ariana take a deep breath, then she charge at Zeon with her sword ready but Zeon just stay still. That is when Ariana is close enough, he swing his sword downwards aiming at the princess head, but Ariana block it with power force on her sword. Both their body are trembling due to a force clash.

Zeon is a bit shock on how strong Ariana is, "she's strong", he thought, still holding on.

But, Ariana is struggling to keep this on, "even though he's already old, his strength still remains", she thought, "at this rate I'm doom!".

White aura appear from the white rose and surround Zeon's body, which make him manage to push Ariana back a bit.

Ariana's body starts to feel like giving up, "but I-", she thought as an image of her, family and Arendelle along with her people are in her head, then change to her best friends and their voices, that reminds her of their promise.

"Together until the end!"

Ariana gritted her teeth, "but I can't afford lose here either!", she scream. Suddenly black aura surround her body and sword. She can feel dark energy is helping her instead of taking over her body like years ago. Ariana use the gifted energy to push Zeon's back.

Zeon feel something inside the Arendelle princess, "what's this feeling", he thought. Then the powerful dark energy beat the light and push Zeon back. Zeon land on his feet and look at Ariana in shock.

The dark energy then gone and Ariana starts to feel tired, but this time she won't be let the unconsciousness defeat her. She stare at Zeon and breath heavily.

"Do whatever you want", Ariana said, "but I'm not going to die here!". Zeon is stunned of what happening, his mind still thinking of what feeling he felt earlier.

Suddenly she heard a scream that she believes belong to her mother. That scream make her eyes widen.

"It's Anna!"

Ariana sharply turn around, "mom!", she whispers in shock, "something must've happen!", she thought. She put the black rose back on it's scabbard.

Zeon notice that, "why did you put it back?", he asks and Ariana face him, "our battle still not yet finished".

Ariana look at him, "I don't care about this battle", she said and Zeon is a little surprised,"it is lot less important than my family and other innocents people safety".

Zeon eyes widen hearing that, then Ariana turn back to the edge and use her powers to fly leaving the shock Zeon.

Ariana use extra energy to fly even faster than before, try to get there on time. Suddenly she saw something white flying towards her, "Blizzard?", she said in shock to see the white eagle. Blizzard fly in front of Ariana, "what happened?". She look at Blizzard, then behind him, then back at Blizzard.