Parents Apology

Jacob just left with a flash making everyone shock.

"T-that was magic", one of the Northuldra said.

Ariana's family quickly go to her, "Ariana", Iduna said with worried tone as she place both hands on Ariana's forearms for Ariana's support, "you alright?".

"I- I'm fine", Ariana reply already manage to overcome her shock. She raise her left hand to summon her black rose's scabbard and put the sword back inside, then to her left waist and she rest her left hand on the sword's pommel.

Yelena quickly recognize the princess sword, "the black rose", she whisper but Ariana and the others heard it and turn to her, "whoever manage to get the black rose, means they carry the power of darkness", she said.

"What?", Agnar asks in shock.

Ariana look at the tribe leader with uninterested look as she already know that, "true", she said and all eyes on her, "I do carry the rose's dark magic in my body", she admitted.

"Ariana", Iduna said, feeling more worried.

Ariana softly smile, "but I won't use it to hurt people or destroying things", she said, "unless I had to or had a good reason".

Agnar place a hand on Ariana's shoulder, "let's make sure you're alright", he said and they followed the former rulers to a camp where the Arendellian stayed for over 30 years.

The royals had a talk while Kristoff and Sven are following one of the Northuldra.

"How are you two here?", Anna asks her parents, "aren't your ship go to the southern sea?".

Their parents just sigh, Ariana quickly know the situation, "you lied about going there aren't you?", Ariana asks while grooming Blizzard on her arms and her parents surprise to hear that, "you'd actually going to the northern sea".

Her parents just stunned, "how did you know?", Iduna asks the youngest.

"You know Ariana's power right?", Elsa asks and her parents nod, "well, she can sensed your emotions", she explains, "so there will be no point of lying when it comes to her".

Agnar just sigh, "we didn't mean to lie to all of you", he said, "we just want to discover more about your powers, Elsa".

"And there's one more thing you three need to know", Iduna said and her daughters look at her, "I'm actually a Northuldra".

"Wait what?!", Anna asks in shock as well as the two.

"So that means we're-", Elsa said.

"-Half Northuldra", Iduna finish.

Ariana is thinking until everything out together, "so you're the one who saves father's that day", she said and Iduna nod as yes.

"How are you manage to control your powers Elsa?", Agnar asks the young queen.

Elsa just laugh nervously, "well, I accidently reveal it during my coronation", Elsa begin, "I ran to North mountain to keep everyone safe and manage to create a living snowman", she continue as she gesture at Olaf, "but Anna and Ariana made me realize that the only way to control these powers is with love".

"And Kristoff also help me get to Elsa", Anna said.

"Kristoff?", Iduna asks.

"That blonde guy standing right next to a reindeer back there, my boyfriend", Anna said, "he helped us with many things".

"I should really thank him and maybe welcome him to the family", Agnar said.

"We're so sorry to keep you three apart from the world and more importantly from each other", Iduna apologize, "we should've known it only make things worse".

The three sisters look at each other and smile then back at their parents, "we forgive you", Elsa said.

"We know you just trying to protect us", Anna said.

Iduna turn to Ariana, "how about you Ariana?", she asks, "how did you reveal your powers?".

"Uhh", Ariana did not have the word as she remembers the explosion that nearly killed her, "w-well".

"Ariana sacrifice herself to save Arendelle from a huge explosion and nearly get herself killed", Olaf suddenly reveal everything.

Her parents are shock, "what?!", Agnar exclaimed.

"W-well, I had to alright", Ariana said, "if I didn't do something Arendelle would be destroyed", she try to calm her parents down, "b-but at the bright side Arendelle is fine and I'm still alive up till now".

Agnar had this one question on his mind, "who is responsible for that?", he asks.

"U-uhh", Ariana look at her sisters and the older one also speechless to tell them the bad news.

"Her kidnapper", Olaf said and all eyes on him, "they come back to take Ariana back with them and they still on the lose until now".

"Olaf!", Ariana whisper, signalling him that he give too much detail.

"Ariana", Agnar seriously said, "is that true?".

Ariana turn back to her parents, "w-well...", she is still thinking the right word to say, "yes", she answer as she avoid their eyes, just give up, "they still hunt me down". Iduna let out a gasp, Anna place a hand across Ariana shoulder to comfort her, "well so far so good", she said with nervous smile.

"So that guy earlier?", Iduna asks.

"No!", Ariana quickly said, "he's a friend", she said and they had their eyes widen except for Ariana.

"A friend?", Agnar asks, "but he try to kill you!".

"I can't blame him for that alright", Ariana said.

"Why?", Elsa asks.

"His memory just been sealed and-", Ariana explain.

Elsa knew what the next sentence is, "-that would happen if they get you", she finished and Ariana just nod.

"What?", Anna asks, "what would happen then?".

Ariana just sigh, "they're going to force me against Arendelle", she said, "well that would happen if I didn't escape that night", she whispers loudly. But there's something else on her mind.

"Also I don't have to suffer this much"